WILMINGTON — The following report is compiled from a criminal case disposition report provided by the Clinton County Clerk of Courts. The following cases were heard in Clinton County Common Pleas Court, presided over by Judge John W. “Tim” Rudduck and his magistrates.
Listed below are a defendant’s name, age, their town of residence, the crime the defendant was found guilty of, the degree of felony and the terms of the sentence. Felonies are ranked from F1 (most serious) to F5 (least serious). Defendants found guilty also must pay court costs, but those amounts aren’t included in the disposition report.
The following pled guilty, were found guilty or were otherwise sentenced in Clinton County Court of Common Pleas from March 28 through April 1:
• Gregory Smith, 30, of Wilmington, aggravated possession of drugs (F5), sentenced 11 months prison (credit given for 12 days served), driver’s license suspended for one year. A charge of failure to comply against Smith was dismissed, and his sentence is concurrent with other terms.
• Shane Earley, 43, of Wilmington, illegal assembly or possession of chemicals for the manufacture of drugs (F3), sentenced two years’ community control, driver’s license suspended six months, pay $750 fine, contraband forfeited. Earley was also sentenced to a suspended, six-month jail term. Charges of illegal manufacturing of drugs, aggravated possession of drugs, endangering children and possession of dangerous ordnance were all dismissed.
• Robert Allgood, 35, of Wilmington, trafficking in marijuana (F5), sentenced two years’ community control, driver’s license suspended six months, pay $155 restitution to the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office for buy money. Allgood was also sentenced to a suspended, six-month jail term.
• Star Powell, also known as Star Harp, 37, of Fayetteville, failure to appear (F4) and receiving stolen property (F5), sentenced nine months prison (credit given for 28 days served), pay $246.12 restitution. A charge of petty theft against Powell was dismissed.
• Brandon Tedrick, 28, of Midland, vandalism (F5), sentenced one year community control, pay $623 restitution to the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. Tedrick was also sentenced to a suspended, six-month jail term.
Reach Nathan Kraatz at 937-382-2574, ext. 2510 or on Twitter @NathanKraatz.