WILMINGTON — The following report is generated from reports provided by the Wilmington Police Department. All those arrested are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Incidents are presumed to be under investigation. Charges may be dropped or changed in court.
Wilmington police recently received the following reports:
• Police responded to a report of a fight on North Lincoln Street on Tuesday, July 5. Additional details were not available as of press time.
• A Blanchester man reported Monday that his trailer was stolen from A Street some time Sunday night or Monday morning.
• A 55-inch American flag was reported stolen from a package inside an East Sugartree business on Tuesday, July 5. The theft reportedly occurred sometime over the previous weekend.
• Two Cambo Place residents reported the theft of an antique bench from their front yard on Sunday. The bench had been there for almost eight years.
• A Columbus Street resident reported the theft of a $360 HP laptop from her apartment on Wednesday.
• A North Lincoln Street resident reported Sunday that someone entered her home through a window, taking some soda. A shelf also fell, breaking some figurines.
• Prosecutors chose not to file charges against an elderly, Wilmington resident accused of a sex offense. The report was released Thursday.
• A Fairland Avenue resident reported the theft of about $350 in property from his home on Wednesday.
• A Columbus Street resident reported the theft of cushions from her front patio furniture on Thursday.
Wilmington police recently arrested or charged the following people:
• Kylie Hickey, 18, of Blanchester, for alleged theft from a Progress Way business on Saturday.
• Tiffany Sturgill, 18, of Pleasant Plain, for alleged theft from a Progress Way business on Saturday.
• Nathan Fields, 23, of Martinsville, for allegedly trespassing Tuesday, July 5, at a Progress Way business.
Reach Nathan Kraatz at 937-382-2574, ext. 2510 or on Twitter @NathanKraatz.