WILMINGTON — This report is compiled from a criminal case disposition report provided by the Clinton County Clerk of Courts. The following cases were heard in Clinton County Common Pleas Court, presided over by Judge John W. “Tim” Rudduck and his magistrates.
Listed below are a defendant’s name, age, their town of residence, the crime the defendant was found guilty of, the degree of felony and the terms of the sentence. Felonies are ranked from F1 (most serious) to F5 (least serious). Defendants found guilty also must pay court costs, but those amounts aren’t included in the disposition report.
The following people were sentenced in Clinton County Court of Common Pleas between July 12 and July 15:
• Felicia Maxwell, 23, of Wilmington, aggravated trafficking in drugs (F4), sentenced two years community controls. A six months jail sentence against Maxwell was suspended. A charge of selling dangerous drugs against Maxwell was dismissed.
• Jess Colegrove, 38, of Sabina, two counts of nonsupport (F5), sentenced nine months prison (credit given for 101 days served).
• Christian Shinkle, 32, of Wilmington, trafficking in heroin (F4), sentenced nine months prison (credit given for 34 days served), pay $125 to the Greater Warren County Drug Task Force, driver’s license suspended six months, forfeit contraband. A separate charge of trafficking in heroin against Shinkle was dismissed.
• Keauna Strickland, 26, of Wilmington, permitting drug abuse (F5), sentenced two years community control. A six month jail sentence against Strickland was suspended.
• David Baker, 34, of Wilmington, forgery (F5), sentenced six months prison (credit given for 48 days served).
Reach Nathan Kraatz at 937-382-2574, ext. 2510 or on Twitter @NathanKraatz.