WILMINGTON — The following report is generated from reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Incidents are presumed to be under investigation. Charges may be dropped or changed in court.
Sheriff’s deputies recently received the following reports:
• Saturday, deputies report they stopped a suspicious vehicle and allegedly found the driver and passenger to be in possession of a crystal-like substance deputies believed to be meth.
• During a traffic stop Friday, a deputy allegedly found narcotics and drug abuse instruments inside the vehicle driven by a driver with a suspended license.
• Two juveniles confessed to breaking into a residence on the 600-block of Katys Lane in Chester Township.
• A Richland Township man reported the theft of several power tools from his garage. The theft allegedly occurred between July 16 and Monday.
• A Washington Township resident reported the theft of a red Chevy Cobalt on Thursday, July 21.
• An Adams Township resident reported the theft of a trailer on Thursday, July 21.
• A Marion Township woman reported the theft of a weed whacker from her front porch between July 18 and Friday.
• A Chester Township resident reported Thursday, July 21, the theft of several of her grandson’s prescriptions from her purse at home while she ran errands.
Sheriff’s deputies recently arrested or charged the following people:
• Marc Kennedy, 46, of Clarksville, for allegedly assaulting a Milford man on the 400-block of Navoo Road in Clarksville on Sunday.
Reach Nathan Kraatz at 937-382-2574, ext. 2510 or on Twitter @NathanKraatz.