WILMINGTON — The following report is compiled using a disposition report provided by Clinton County Municipal Court. The information includes the defendant’s name, age, residence if listed, charge(s) disposed, fine, court costs assessed, jail sentence and any special conditions. Municipal Judge Mike Daugherty oversees the court, which administers the law in criminal misdemeanor cases.
The following pled guilty or were found guilty of crimes between Nov. 14 and Nov. 18:
• Chandler Schrudder, 20, of West Chester, drug paraphernalia, sentenced to 30 days in jail (suspended), fined $100, assessed $125 court costs. The charge was amended from a drug possession misdemeanor 1, Schrudder must commit no offenses for one year and monitored by non-reporting probation.
• David Jones, 31, of Hillsboro, trespassing, no operator’s license, fined $150, assessed $250 court costs.
• Kristina Snider, 39, of Blanchester, possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia, two counts of driving under suspension-financially, fined $350, assessed $375 court costs. The costs were waived on drug paraphernalia charge.
• Lena Schlabach, 43, of Shreve, going 91 in a 70 mph speed zone, fined $105, assessed $125 court costs. The case was waived by the defendant.
• James Harner, 31, of Wilmington, driving under suspension-financially, failure to control, fined $150, assessed $125 court costs.
• Joseph Hockett, 18, of Blanchester, going 90 in a 55 mph speed zone, fined $105, assessed $125 court costs.
• Collin Lollar, 19, of Columbus, going 91 in a 70 mph speed zone, fined $105, assessed $125 court costs.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU