WILMINGTON — The following is a marriage license report from the Clinton County Probate Court. It includes the names of the couple, their towns of residence, ages and occupations.
Please be aware the News Journal offers free engagement and wedding announcements. To submit either a story after the wedding or to announce the engagement, email the information and a photo to email@example.com. For more details, call 937-382-2574 and ask for the newsroom.
The following people applied for and received a marriage license in January:
• Jason Ernest Fawley, 35, a fork lift operator, of Martinsville, and Sonya Marie French, 31, a restaurant manager, of Surfside Beach, South Carolina.
• Chadwick Wade McKay, 25, a college professor, and Amanda Jo Middleton, 25, a district administrator, both of Wilmington.
• Bruce Albert Pittman, 51, a machine operator, and Theresa Lynn Staley, 50, a machine operator, both of Blanchester.
• Johnathan Lee Crabtree, 22, a bartender, and Hannah Elizabeth McGrew, 19, a certified nursing assistant (C.N.A.), both of Sabina.
• Dwayne Alvin Martin II, 47, a production supervisor, of Martinsville, and Amy Denise Johnson, 54, a customer service representative, of Vienna, West Virginia.
• Michael Magas, 70, a service manager, of West Berlin, New Jersey, and Wilma Faye Hollon, 71, retired, of Blanchester.
• Kameron Taylor Hayes, 23, an engineer, and Hannah Marie Johannes, 23, unemployed, both of Wilmington.
• Mason Philip Sargent, 21, a factory worker, and Monica Mariah Hurst, 21, unemployed, both of New Vienna.
• Christopher Edward Arnold, 47, a press man, and Shelley Renae Arnold, 45, who works in customer service, both of Wilmington.
• Daryl Shane Stykes, 40, who works in construction, and Jessica Terry, 40, a server, both of Clarksville.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU