WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly proven guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently received the following reports:
• At 7 a.m. on March 3, a deputy responded to the 400 block of State Route 350 East in Cuba in reference to a theft of antiques. According to the report, a 60-year-old male resident told authorities that two antique wagon wheels were removed from the front of the home sometime on March 3.
• At 11:37 a.m. on March 3, a deputy made contact with a 47-year-old Wilmington female in reference to a theft of a credit card.
• At 3 a.m. on March 7, a deputy responded to the 1-99 block of C Street in Cuba on a report of a motor vehicle theft. The report lists a Grey Chevy Tahoe as the stolen vehicle.
• At 9 a.m. on March 8, a deputy was dispatched to the 6400 block of State Route 22 East in Wilmington in reference to a theft of a vehicle and car keys.
• At 10 p.m. on March 3, authorities were advised by a teenager that she received two nude photos of another teenager. According to the report, the photos were sent to an adult made from the one teen and then forwarded to the other teen from the adult male.
• At 1:23 p.m. on March 8, a female advised that when she was 14 her step-dad inappropriately sexually touched her on a daily basis. The report lists that this occurred in 2014.
• At 3:51 p.m. on March 8, a 26-year-old Wilmington male report to authorities that someone forced entry into his home at the 2900 block of Hale Road and stole items.
• At 1:45 a.m. on March 10, during a traffic stop on U.S. 68 North, a digital scale with residue was located upon search of the vehicle. The scale will be sent off to the lab for analysis.
• At 9:31 a.m. on March 12, a deputy responded to a church on the 3100 block of State Route 730 in Wilmington that was broken into.
Sheriff’s deputies recently arrested or charged the following people:
• Keri Molen, 40, of Wilmington, was arrested for alleged aggravated possession of drugs. According to the report, a deputy observed Molen driving in the area of State Route 730 at 12:12 a.m. on March 3 and discovered she had a warrant out of the Sheriff’s Office. Upon stopping the vehicle, she was arrested on the warrant and narcotics were located in the vehicle, police said.
• Darren Johnson, 54, of Bethel, was arrested for alleged aggravated possession of drugs, trafficking in drugs-prepare, and tampering with evidence. According to the report, at 11:58 p.m. on March 3, a van was stopped at the 1000 block of Cherry Street in Blanchester for multiple moving violations. The deputy presumed the driver to be under the influence and he was arrested for an O.V.I. According to the report, drug paraphernalia and alcoholic beverages were found. Items were sent to the crime lab.
• John Kincaid, 56, of Blanchester, was arrested for allegedly using weapons while intoxicated and carrying a concealed handgun. According to the report, at 12:44 a.m. on March 5, Kincaid was found to be carrying a concealed firearm without a concealed carry permit. The report indicates he had also been drinking alcohol when he was found to be in possession of the firearm.
• Norman Woodgeard, 41, of Wilmington, was arrested for alleged aggravated drug possession. According to the report, at 12:37 a.m. on March 9, during a traffic stop for a cracked windshield, the female driver was found to be suspended and the male suspended (Woodgeard) provided false information and was found to be a wanted subject. Narcotics were located on him, police said.
• Tabitha Howard, 21, of Wilmington, and Joshua Ball, 25, of Washington Court House were arrested for alleged drug paraphernalia and aggravated drug possession. According to the report, at 4:38 a.m. on March 9, during a traffic stop for a marked lane violation around, a K9 responded and indicated on the vehicle. The driver (Ball) attempted to hide a meth pipe in the rear of the patrol car, according to the report. Howard was arrested for an outstanding warrant. A 40-year-old Middletown passenger was found to be in possession of what he claimed was meth, according to the report. This case is pending an investigation.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574