WILMINGTON — Several Wilmington College students were recently recognized for induction into the Green Key Society at the 36th Annual Student Honors Convocation.
Green Key is Wilmington College’s honor society founded in May 1951. It was organized to recognize superior scholarship by students from WC in the years following accreditation by the North Central Association of Secondary Schools and Colleges in 1944.
Juniors and seniors become eligible for Green Key membership upon the completion of 75 or 90 semester hour, respectively, with grade-point averages of 3.75 and 3.50 respectively. Graduates once eligible for membership may be initiated at any time.
• Senior Arizona M. Craycraft of Springboro, a 2013 graduate of Springboro High School majoring in communication arts.
• Senior Kirstin E. Easterling of Blanchester, a 2013 graduate of Clinton-Massie High School majoring in education and Spanish.
• Senior Andrew E. Hall of Clarksville, a 2013 graduate of Clinton-Massie High School majoring in exercise science.
• Senior Austin J. Hilderbrandt of Wilmington, a 2011 graduate of Wilmington High School majoring in education and history.
• Senior Sawyer L. Hooper of Wilmington, a 2014 graduate of Wilmington High School majoring in education.
• Senior Victoria A. Martini of Wilmington, a 2012 graduate of Wilmington High School majoring in English and education.
• Senior Mary E. Moyer of Martinsville, a 2013 graduate of Clinton-Massie High School majoring in sport management.
• Senior Jensen A. Pierson of West SR 350, a 2013 homeschool graduate majoring in agriculture.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU