WILMINGTON — The following is a marriage license report from the Clinton County Probate Court. It includes the names of the couple, their towns of residence, ages and occupations.
Please be aware the News Journal offers free engagement and wedding announcements. To submit either a story after the wedding or to announce the engagement, email the information and a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details, call 937-382-2574 and ask for the newsroom.
The following people applied for and received a marriage license in April:
• Cody Lee Spencer, 20, a billing clerk, and Rebecca Ann Bevan, 18, a sandwich artist, both of New Vienna.
• Joshua Brian Burney, 31, an associate, and Chyanne Nichole Stephenson, 22, a homemaker, both of Sabina.
• Adam Karl Malone, 21, an air cargo handler, and Hanna Gail Goers, 20, a preschool teacher, both of Wilmington.
• Austin Tyler Penwell, 22, a machine operator, and Brittany Nicole Perkins, 22, a homemaker, both of Sabina.
• Melissa Lynn Wages, 40, a teacher, and Bethany Brooke Jones, 40, a pharmacist, both of Blanchester.
• Nicholas John Lee Hill, 23, a ramp agent, and Kaylee May Albertine, 22, a homemaker, both of Wilmington.
• William Perry Norvell Sr., 26, who works in construction, and Mary Megan Connor, 23, a homemaker, both of Wilmington.
• Brian Keith Miley, 34, a laborer, and Kari Lynn Goff, 36, who works in retail, both of Wilmington.
• Kameron Mont Johnson Sr., 18, a mechanic, of Midland, and Amber Lynn Duggan, 21, a clerk, of Blanchester.
• Jaymond Lee Holland, 28, a truck driver, and Kristen June Sandmann, 27, a postal worker, both of Wilmington.
• Jorge Andres Irizarry Perez, 28, a machine operator, and Natalie Matos Velez, 32, a homemaker, both of Wilmington.
• Nelson Ray Grimm, 23, a welder, and Tara LeeAnn Finley, 27, unemployed, both of New Vienna.