WILMINGTON — The following report is generated from reports provided by the Wilmington Police Department. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly proven guilty in court. Incidents are presumed to be under investigation. Charges may be dropped or changed in court.
Wilmington police recently processed the following reports:
• Police responded to an alleged overdose at the 200 block of A Street at 11:13 a.m. on July 27. According to the report, a 47-year-old male was found on a bed with labored breathing. Four doses of Narcan were used to get a response from him. When asked where the needles were, the victim said he “snorted it.”
• At 1:45 a.m. on July 29, police arrived at a residence on North South Street on the report of an overdose. According to the report, a 43-year-old male was found unconscious. Narcan was administered and was later transported to Clinton Memorial Hospital. No contraband was located at the scene.
• Police responded to the 100 block of Columbus Street at 10:23 a.m. on July 24 in reference to a possible trespassing. According to the report, they seized multiple items including two silver spoons with residue, a red Digitz scale with two black lids and residue, burnt foil with residue, a red glass marijuana bong, four syringes, a plastic bag with two clear capsules, five plastic straws, and a white plate with blue printed flowers with residue. A 54-year-old Wilmington man is listed as a suspect.
• At 7:34 p.m. on July 27, police conducted an investigation of marijuana cultivation. According to the report, police seized a grinder, a bong, two pipes, two mason jars, and three marijuana plants from the 100 block of Michigan Avenue. The report lists a 29-year-old male as a suspect.
• At 12:13 p.m. on July 28, police seized marijuana from a 33-year-old Sabina male on the 200 block of Langdon Avenue in Wilmington.
• At 11:51 p.m. on July 24, during a traffic stop at the 100 block of Lorish Avenue at 26-year-old male was issued a citation for a drug/narcotic violation. According to the report, authorities seized marijuana.
• At 7:16 p.m. on July 30, police responded to the 200 block of South Nelson Avenue where at 21-year-old female told authorities that someone egged her vehicle between 7:30 and 9:30 a.m. and a 74-year-old male reported someone egged his camper. They believe that it was a 21-year-old male who did it who previously assaulted the female’s boyfriend.
• At 9:01 a.m. on July 28, police responded to the 1000 block of Linhof Road on the report of an egging. According to the report, an 18-year-old told authorities someone overnight broke eggs inside and outside his vehicle.
• At 12:30 p.m. on July 24, a 60-year-old female reported that a turquoise bike was stolen from the yard of her residence at the 300 block of West Sugartree Street. She believes it was taken between midnight and 2 a.m. the night before.
• At 2:01 p.m. on July 24, police received a theft report that took place at a restaurant at the 1200 block of Rombach Avenue. According to the report, a 20-year-old suspect allegedly took $80.
• Police responded to South South Street at 4:48 p.m. on July 24 where they were informed of sexual harassment toward a 32-year-old female and a 61-year-old male.
• At 8:01 a.m. on July 25, a 47-year-old female reported that two bicycles were stolen from her residence on Dana Avenue. According to the report, a boy’s brown and white mongoose bike and a bright green one with black specs boys bike were stolen.
• At 6:56 p.m. on July 27, authorities received a theft report from a store on Progress Way. According to the report, a 27-year-old male from Bloomingburg shoplifted a razor valued at $75.
• Police received a report of child abuse at 8:45 p.m. on July 27. Three suspects are listed in the report. Two males, ages 19 and 30, and a 25-year-old female.
• Police responded to a burglary call at the 200 block of North Walnut Street at 3:47 p.m. on July 29. According to the report, a 56-year-old female reported that someone stole $10, her birth certificate and other personal items from her room. She said that it was a 31-year-old female and a 33-year-old male, though police said they didn’t have enough evidence to pursue charges.
• At 11:51 a.m. on July 30, police spoke with a 23-year-old female who reported a purple bicycle was stolen. The incident occurred on South Walnut Street, according to the report.
• Police responded to a domestic assault call at a grocery store on Rombach Avenue at 1:44 p.m. on July 30. The victim was a 32-year-old female and the suspect is a 53-year-old male, both from Clarksville.
• Police responded to Clinton Memorial Hospital for a possible assault at 3:42 p.m. on July 30. The reports list a 37-year-old female as the victim, and a 44-year-old male as the suspect, both from Wilmington.
Wilmington police also recently charged the following people:
• Diana Nealis, 47, of Lexington, Kentucky, was charged with alleged assault.
• Joy Curtis, 48, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged assault and domestic violence.
• Justin Camp, 37, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged drug instrument possession, obstructing official business, and APA Holder.
• Donald Reynolds III, 43, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged parole violation and drug instrument possession.
• Kelson Gauden, 21, of Wilmington, was charged with allegedly driving under the influence of alcohol.
• Robert Allgood, 36, of Blanchester, was charged with alleged aggravated menacing and domestic violence.
• Harley Baker, 22, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged criminal trespass.
• Steven Boris, 28, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged criminal trespass.
• Robert Coil, 21, of Washington Court House, was charged with alleged drug abuse instrument possession.
• Travis Hibbs, 39, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged abduction and domestic violence.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574