WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly proven guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently processed the following reports:
• During a traffic stop on State Route 22 near Sabina at 8:55 p.m. on July 27, deputies found drugs on an unidentified suspect. A second suspect advised that the suspected drugs were his. The report lists they seized a bag of unknown substance and a bag of 43 small unknown pills.
• At 1:35 a.m. on Aug. 1, deputies stopped a 2002 black Chevy for a left to center violation near the U.S. 68 North State Route 73 bypass. During the stop, they observed narcotics in plain view. A police K-9 indicated on the vehicle. According to the report, two clear bags with crystal substance were located.
• At 1:34 a.m. on July 29, a deputy attempted to perform a traffic stop of a Chevy truck for going 98 in a 55 mph speed zone on U.S. 68 South. The vehicle failed to stop and the deputy pursued the vehicle.
• A 27-year-old Sardinia female reported to deputies that she was assaulted at 11:06 a.m. on July 27. According to the report, the alleged incident took place at the 7100 block of Farmers Road in Martinsville.
• At 8 a.m. on July 29, deputies responded to Cluxton Drive in Martinville to investigate the report of a stolen gray 1998 Dodge Ram pickup, a trailer, and a mower.
• At 2:54 p.m. on July 29, a 35-year-old Wilmington male reported that his gray 2016 Chevy Colorado was stolen from his residence at the 1500 block of Osborn Road.
• Deputies performed a traffic stop at 4 a.m. on July 30 near McCure and Wilson Road in Wilmington. According to the report, they found that the unidentified driver was suspended and was in possession of several prescription medications.
• At 6:34 p.m. on July 30, authorities responded to the 300 block of Hornbeam Road in Sabina on the report of a stolen firearm. According to the report, a 57-year-old male stated that his Remington .308 bolt action rifle was stolen from his room. There are no suspects at this time.
• At 2:15 p.m. on July 31, a 54-year-old Leesburg male came to the Sheriff’s Office to report his 10-foot trailer was stolen from the 1300 block of Luttrell Road in Sabina. It was stolen between July 23 and July 31, according to the report.
• At 5:48 p.m. on July 31, deputies were dispatched to the area of State Route 72 in Sabina in reference to a theft of two 32-inch TVs and a memory card. The victim was a 51-year-old Sabina female.
• Deputies attempted to stop a silver Dodge truck on Curless Road at Westboro Road in Blanchester at 2:45 a.m. on Aug. 2. According to the report, the vehicle continued into a bean field off of State Route 123. The report doesn’t list a suspect.
Sheriff’s deputies recently charged the following people:
• Farril Baker, 57, of Blanchester, was charged with alleged drug paraphernalia, aggravated possession of drugs, and prepared drug trafficking.
• Monica Delk, 27, of Sardinia, was charged with alleged drug paraphernalia.
• Robert Woods, 25, of Blanchester, was charged with alleged with disorderly conduct.
• Jessica Sigmon, 24, of Sabina, was charged with alleged criminal trespass.
• Michael York, 29, of Hillsboro, was charged with alleged theft and criminal trespass.
• Kyland Jones, 21, of Martinsville, was charged with alleged domestic violence.
• Jazlyn Jones, 19, of Martinsville, was charged with alleged underage consumption.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU