WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly proven guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently processed the following reports:
• At 5:52 p.m. on Aug. 27, during a traffic stop on Nauvoo Road in Clarksville, deputies discovered narcotics on the floorboard behind the driver’s seat. They seized a bag containing an unknown substance and a pink bag with antlers on it.
• At 11:14 am. on Aug. 28, deputies responded to the 900 block of Berlin Road in Wilmington on a burglary report. According to the report, a 36-year-old female reported an iPad in its case, a Firestick, and a PlayStation system was stolen. The report indicates the suspect entered in the front, first-floor window.
• At 9:03 p.m. on Aug. 28, deputies responded to a theft report at 1400 block of New Oglesbee Road in Wilmington. According to the report, a 68-year-old male resident told the authorities about a black utility trailer was stolen.
• At 8:41 p.m. on Aug. 25, deputies received a report of alleged sexual imposition. According to the report, a 17-year-old female advised her boyfriend’s father made unwanted sexual advances at her.
• Deputies responded to East Clinton High School at 2:10 p.m. on Aug. 29 on the report of a juvenile found using a school computer for a chat room, and the chat room contained nude juveniles.
• At 10 p.m. on Aug. 29, deputies responded to a possible domestic disturbance at the 200 block of Mudswitch Road in Martinsville. The report lists a 27-year-old Sabina female as a victim.
• Deputies responded to the 1-99 block of Rod Lane at 2:59 p.m. on Aug. 31 on the report of a juvenile student assaulting teachers and threatening them.
Sheriff’s deputies recently charged the following people:
• Megan Harner, 33, of Cuba, was charged with alleged drug paraphernalia.
• Jordan St. John, 23, of Blanchester, was charged with alleged aggravated drug possession and illegal conveyance of weapons.
• Angella Fields, 44, of Midland, was charged with alleged domestic violence.
• Shannon James, 46, of Hillsboro, was charged with alleged drug paraphernalia.
• Arbie Bowen, 59, of Hillsboro, was charged with two counts of alleged drug paraphernalia.
• Heather Tankersley, 38, of Dayton, was charged with alleged drug abuse instrument possession.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU