WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently processed these reports:
• Deputies responded to the 1-99 block of West Locust at 1:47 a.m. on Oct. 10 and made contact with suspicious individuals. According to the report, a male subject was found to be in possession of what he stated was meth, marijuana, and a meth pipe.
• At 4:10 a.m. on Oct. 10, while on a routine patrol of State Route 350 West in Clarksville a subject was found in possession of narcotics and narcotic equipment.
• At 12:53 a.m. on Oct. 11, during a traffic stop on Raycon Drive in Wilmington for expired tags, according to the report, upon further investigation a suspect was found in possession of narcotics. The report lists a small teal-colored pill, a bag of green vegetation, and seven unknown white pills were found.
• At 11:47 p.m. on Oct. 17, a traffic stop was conducted in Wilmington for a marked lane violation and other infractions. During the investigation, a 39-year-old male passenger from Hamilton County was found to be in possession of what he claimed to be meth.
• At 11:43 a.m. on Oct. 19, a suspect was found in possession of two capsules with white powder while being booked into the Clinton County Jail.
• At 12:48 p.m. on Oct. 19, deputies responded to the 1-99 block of East Main Street in Martinsville to investigate a report on a person with warrants. Drugs and drug paraphernalia were found inside a purse and an arrest was made.
• At 1:08 p.m. on Oct. 9, deputies responded to a theft report at the 100 block of Gibson Road in Martinsville. A 55-year-old male reported that a 2002 Yamaha vehicle was stolen.
• At 4:50 p.m. on Oct. 9, deputies were advised that a 28-year-old female left the residence at the 200 block of Kentucky Avenue in Wilmington on Oct. 3 and hadn’t been heard from since.
• At 4:09 p.m. on Oct. 10, a 19-year-old Blanchester female advised two suspects stole her ID while she was sleeping at the 100 block of Ogden Road in Wilmington.
• At 4:06 a.m. on Oct. 13, while attempting to stop a vehicle for fictitious plates the vehicle failed to stop and a pursuit was started.
• Deputies responded to the 200 block of Main Street in Port William at 12:22 p.m. for a breaking and entering call. According to the report, multiple tools including hand wrenches and a handheld drill were stolen.
• At 1:40 a.m. on Oct. 15, deputies responded to the 6000 block of Farmers Road in Martinsville on the report of underage consumption. According to the report, upon arrival, a male subject under 21 fled from a loud party and was later apprehended.
• At 7:19 a.m. on Oct. 16, a 36-year-old Wilmington female reported someone stole her 5×8 trailer overnight at her residence on State Route 73 North.
• At 2:36 p.m. on Oct. 16, a 38-year-old Wilmington male reported that his neighbors was shooting at him while he was in his back field at the 3600 block of South Beechgrove Road. This stemmed from an ongoing neighbor dispute.
• At 12:30 p.m. on Oct. 18, deputies received a damage report of a window being broken a the learning center on Rod Lane.
• At 51-year-old female reported she was assaulted at 9 p.m. on Sept. 18 by a suspect at the 2000 block of Shawnee Trace Road in Blanchester.
Sheriff’s deputies recently charged the following people:
• Branden Fisher, 30, was charged with allegedly obstructing official business.
• William Carter, 42, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged domestic violence.
• Malik Rollins, 22, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged assault.
• Alyssa Meenach, 27, of Midland, was charged with alleged drug abuse instrument possession.
• Amanda Foster, 32, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged domestic violence.
• Paul Conger, 33, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged drug abuse instrument possession.
• Michael McDonald, 54, of Blanchester, was charged with alleged domestic violence.
• Dorian Drake, 19, of Dayton, was charged with alleged aggravated drug possession and obstructing official business.
• Clifford Morris, 28, of Sabina, was charged with alleged obstruction of official business and theft.
• Tabatha McCabe, 30, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged aggravated drug possession.
• Amber Ward, 25, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged drug abuse instrument possession.
• Jeremy Jean, 28, of Martinsville, was charged with alleged assault.
• Kevin Aldredge, Jr., 30, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged assault.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574