WILMINGTON — The following report is generated from incident reports provided by the Wilmington Police Department. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court. Charges may be dropped or changed in court.
Wilmington police recently processed the following reports:
• At 5:03 p.m. on Oct. 25, a 62-year-old male reported multiple items stolen from his residence at the 300 block of South Wall Street over the last three weeks. The report lists a Bersa 9mm semi-auto handgun, two Accutron watches one silver and one gold, two collectable $5 bills, $60 in JFK 50 cent pieces, two Spanish 1805 silver dollars, a jewelry box with rings, and a ladies 20K gold diamond watch as stolen. According to the report, the handgun was taken with a 17-round magazine.
• At 5:03 p.m. on Oct. 25, a 44-year-old female reported that the father of her child, who was living with her at the 500 block of Randolph Street, had been taking items from the house and selling them. According to the report, the caller stated items had been disappearing for almost a year and “has gotten worse since Easter 2017.”
• At 9:09 a.m. on Oct. 27, a 34-year-old female reported medication appeared to be stolen from the 300 block of Doan Street. The report lists Latuda, Gabapentin, and Klonopin as the stolen medication.
• At 8:30 p.m. on Oct. 23, police received a report multiple threats of robbery at a restaurant on West Locust Street. The report lists a 24-year-old Wilmington female and a 28-year-old New Vienna male as suspects.
• At 2:52 a.m. on Oct. 23, a 31-year-old male reported multiple items stolen from his vehicle at his residence in the 100 block of West Main Street. The report lists an HTC Android phone, Citizen Drive Echo watch and bracelet, a bottle of Cool Water cologne, and $15 as stolen.
• At 11:48 a.m. on Oct. 23, a burglary at the 300 block of Curtis Drive was reported to police. A 19-year-old female was listed as a victim.
• At 2:50 p.m. on Oct. 23, officers responded to the 1300 block of West Main Street on a theft report. A 44-year-old female reported a 2014 Schwinn Town and Country tricycle stolen.
• Police received a report of a high school student assaulting another student at 8:49 a.m. on Oct. 24.
• Police responded to a child abuse report on Grant Street at 11:20 p.m. on Oct. 24. A 26-year-old male resident is listed as a suspect.
• At 4:06 a.m. on Oct. 25, police responded to the 1-99 block of West Truesdell Street on the report of a vehicle being broken into. The report lists “assorted items” as being stolen.
• At 5:04 a.m. on Oct. 25, police received a report of tires being damaged at the 200 block of South South Street.
• Police received a report of a possible sexual assault at the 1-99 block of Jodie Lane at 9:56 p.m. on Oct. 27. A 27-year-old male is listed as a suspect.
Wilmington police recently charged the following people:
• Tiffany Williams, 28, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged failure to appear on a theft charge.
• Robert Fulton, 37, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged failure to appear on child support.
• Allison Troyan, 29, of Wilmington, was charged with allegedly driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
• Ronda Wilson, 49, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged theft.
• Kaleb Osborne, 26, of New Vienna, was charged with alleged drug possession.
• William Milner, 45, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged identity fraud, failure to appear on a DUI charge, hit-skip, and failure to appear on a reasonable control charge.
• Jaime Woehrer, 28, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged drug abuse instrument possession.
• Haley Baker, 23, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged failure to appear on a trespassing charge and drug paraphernalia.
• Jeffrey Drake, 54, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged domestic violence.
• Jason Leforge, 44, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged domestic violence.
• Jeffrey Cochran, 51, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged domestic violence.
• Kristopher Saunders, 30, of Martinsville, was charged with alleged theft.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574