WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently processed these reports:
• At 1:58 p.m. on Jan. 15, a 21-year-old Martinsville male reported his 1995 Honda Civic was stolen from his garage at the 200 block of South High Street the previous night. An investigation is pending.
• At 7 p.m. on Jan. 16, deputies received a report from a security officer of a business on Gillum Road in Wilmington that a room at the 200 block of West Curry Road was observed wide open. The door frame of the room was damaged. An investigation is pending.
• At 8:40 a.m. on Jan. 18, deputies responded to the Martinsville Post Office on South High Street. According to the report, damage was done to the postal lock boxes inside the office along with damage to the wall.
• At 2:31 a.m. on Jan. 19, during a traffic stop around State Route 72 South and State Route 729 South in Sabina, a subject was found to be in possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia. According to the report, a clear pipe with burnt residue was located in a pink handbag.
• Deputies were dispatched to the 6300 block of State Route 730 in Wilmington on the report of a burglary in progress at 3:59 p.m. on Jan. 19. Upon arrival, the suspect had already left the scene. The victim, a 32-year-old female, advised she had a trail camera which caught the suspect entering the garage. The report indicates that the suspect is an in-law relative.
• At 11:20 p.m. on Jan. 19, deputies received a report of domestic violence at the 1800 block fo Clarksville Road in Clarksville. The report lists a 51-year-old female resident as the victim. The report indicates the suspect is the victim’s child.
• Deputies responded to the 100 block of State Route 72 North in Sabina to investigate two people allegedly overdosing and violating a protection order at 3:52 p.m. on Jan. 20. The report lists an 81-year-old female resident as the victim. The report indicates the suspect is the victim’s grandchild.
• At 4:50 a.m. on Jan. 20, during a traffic stop on A Street near New York Avenue, an unidentified suspect was found in possession of drugs. Deputies seized the unidentified drugs along with two cell phones and $480 in 20 dollar bills.
• At 1:15 a.m. on Jan. 21, during a traffic stop around Glady and Cemetery Road in Martinsville, the driver was found to have an active arrest warrant. The driver was also in possession of two syringes, according to the report.
• At 2:46 p.m. on Jan. 22, a 46-year-old Wilmington female reported her Snapper BB44 backpack leaf blower was stolen from her garage at the 100 block of Schell Road. The report lists that the incident occurred from Nov. 12, 2017 to Jan. 22.
• At 1:19 a.m. on Jan. 23, during a traffic stop on Todd’s Ridge Road, two suspects were found to be in possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia with the intent to transport and sell. The report lists that a bag with a crystal substance was seized.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-3574
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU