WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently processed these reports:
• At 1:27 p.m. on Jan. 22, deputies had received a report of domestic violence occurring at a hotel on U.S. 22 West in Wilmington. The report lists a 44-year-old Wilmington female as the victim, who had apparent minor injuries. The report indicates the suspect is the victim’s sibling. An investigation is pending.
• Deputies responded to the 1200 block of Oak Grove Road in Martinsville on the report of domestic violence. According to the report, a 30-year-old Wilmington female allegedly hit a 34-year-old male resident and had apparent minor injuries. The Wilmington female was also allegedly assaulted by another subject and had apparent minor injuries. An investigation is pending.
• At 2:24 p.m. on Jan. 25, deputies were advised of alleged child abuse to a one-year-old child. According to the report, the child’s father believed he was being physically abused by a grandparent and living in an unsafe home.
• At 3:51 a.m. on Jan. 26, an unidentified Midland male was arrested for alleged domestic violence. The report lists a 28-year-old female as the victim and was the suspect’s girlfriend. The incident took place at the 1-99 block of State Route 28 West in Midland.
• At 12:27 p.m. on Jan. 23, a 56-year-old Blanchester female reported she is the victim of identity fraud. The report indicates her social security number and credit cards were stolen. An investigation is pending.
• At 2:56 p.m. on Jan. 23, an unidentified female subject reported another subject had made sexually derogatory comments to her. According to the report, the incident occurred at the 1-99 block of Rod Lane in a public transit vehicle. An investigation is pending.
• At 3:19 a.m. on Jan. 25, deputies pulled over a vehicle on State Route 730 near Wilmington for a marked lane violation during a routine patrol. According to the report, a clear container with an unknown substance was located in the vehicle and seized. An investigation is pending.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU