WILMINGTON — The following report is generated from reports from the Wilmington Police Department and the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office’s incident and arrest reports. All those arrested are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Incidents are presumed to be under investigation unless an arrest is made or some other clearance is noted.
Wilmington police made the following arrests:
• Nathaniel Mitchell, 32, of Franklin, Hayley Nimersheim, 21, of Port William, and Lindsay Russell, 22, of Port William for allegedly carrying a concealed, sawed-off shotgun. Russell was also charged with allegedly possessing what is believed to be crystal meth and prescription drugs. The arrests began Friday afternoon as a traffic stop, where WPD K9 Karson detected the presence of narcotics. A search of the vehicle turned up the shotgun.
• Kathy Wolfrom, 44, of Maysville, Ky., allegedly stole from and received stolen property from Walmart on Friday. Wolfrom allegedly received shoplifted items from someone else and attempted to exchange the items in Walmart as though she had purchased it.
• Krista Eden, 26, Wilmington, for allegedly stealing many items from Walmart Sunday evening.
Clinton County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Russell Hall Jr., 32, of Blanchester, for alleged possession of drug abuse instruments. Hall was initially pulled over for expired plates.
Wilmington police received the following reports:
• All police units searched Lincoln Street Saturday night after someone reported seeing a man loading a small handgun Saturday night. Officers continued to patrol the area after being unable to locate the suspect.
• Sunday, a man reported that someone broke into his Main Street apartment and stole his laptop.
• A Wood Street resident reported Monday that within the last week, someone stole dozens of prescription pills from her, including Vicodin, Oxycodone and Clonazepam.
Reach Nathan Kraatz at 937-382-2574, ext. 2510 or on Twitter @NathanKraatz.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU