CINCINNATI — Registration is now open for the official Cincinnati Reds baseball and softball camps, presented by UnitedHealthcare.
For 2016, Reds Camps are offering 13 camps at various locations throughout Reds Country giving participants an exciting, fun-filled week of baseball they’ll never forget.
2016 Reds Baseball & Softball locations:
• Cincinnati, Ohio – May 30–June 3 (P&G Cincinnati MLB Urban Youth Academy)
• Harrison, Ohio – May 30–June 3 (Harrison High School)
• Louisville, Ky. – May 30–June 3 (Bellarmine University)
• Ft. Mitchell, Ky. – June 6–10 (Beechwood High School)
• Indianapolis, Ind. – June 6–10 (Billericay Park, Fishers)
• Mason, Ohio – June 27–July 1 (Mason High School)
• Columbus, Ohio – July 11–15 (Hilliard Bradley High School)
• Verona, Ky. – July 11–15 (Walton-Verona Sports Complex)
• Lexington, Ky. – July 18–22 (Lexington Christian Academy)
• Hurricane, W.Va. – July 18–22 (Hurricane High School)
• Dayton, Ohio – Aug. 1–5 (Centerville High School)
• Cincinnati, Ohio – Aug. 1–5 (Summit Country Day)
• Cincinnati, Ohio – Aug. 15–19 (P&G Cincinnati MLB Urban Youth Academy)
The camps are open to boys and girls ages six to 14 and run Mondays through Fridays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
All campers receive a full Reds uniform (jersey, pants, hat and belt), a bus trip to Great American Ball Park for a VIP behind-the-scenes tour plus four tickets to a 2016 Reds home game.
The camps are led by an experienced staff of baseball and softball instructors who are passionate about the game and committed to creating an experience of a lifetime. The camps include special instruction from a Reds coach plus a guest appearance by a current Reds star.
“As we enter our fifth season I think it’s fair to say that we’ve created one of the best camps in America,” said Tim Rappe, Reds Camps director. “The response from athletes and parents has been ‘off the charts’ positive and I expect nothing less in 2016.”
For registration and pricing visit reds.com/camps or call 1-855-846-7337.
An “early bird” discount is available for registrations submitted prior to March 1.