Friday, Sept. 30, 2016 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m. (Fireworks Friday)
• Fireworks Friday: Postgame Rozzi’s fireworks show with a Kiss 107 soundtrack, presented by Adams Recovery Center.
• Mike’s Carwash Donation: During pregame ceremonies, representatives from Mike’s Carwash will present a check for over $20,000 to the Reds Community Fund. Mike’s is the official car wash of the Reds and for the second season in a row pledged to donate $1 to the RCF from each Ultimate Wash purchased on Wednesdays following a Reds win on Tuesday. Reds won 10 of 22 games on Tuesdays this season.
Saturday, Oct. 1, 2016 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 4:10 p.m. (Super Saturday)
• #TeamCincinnati shirt giveaway: As part of Super Saturdays, free #TeamCincinnati shirt to the first 25,000 fans, presented by Butterbee’s American Grille.
• Leo Cardenas Hispanic HOF Induction: During pregame ceremonies, Reds Hall of Famer Leo Cardenas will be inducted into the Hispanic Heritage Baseball Hall of Fame. The Hispanic Heritage Baseball Museum Hall of Fame was established in San Francisco in 1998 and recognizes and promotes the profound influence that Hispanic players have made on the great game of baseball.
Sunday, Oct. 2, 2016 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 3:10 p.m. (Family Sunday)
• Reds Team Photo: Free team photo of the 2016 Reds, presented by Delta Air Lines.
• Fan Appreciation Day: Today is the annual Fan Appreciation Day, with prizes being given away to hundreds of lucky fans throughout the game, including gift cards, autographed memorabilia, merchandise and more. Postcard entries are accepted. The full list of prizes can be found at reds.com/FanAppreciation.
• Run the Bases: Fans of all ages can line up after the game to run the bases, presented by Entenmann’s Little Bites.
Ticket Offers for This Homestand
• Reds College Weekend: Celebrate College Weekend at GABP Sept. 30–Oct. 2 and show your school pride by purchasing a special ticket package that includes an exclusive Reds cap branded with your school colors and logo: Univ. of Cincinnati (sold out), Xavier Univ., Northern Kentucky Univ., Univ. of Kentucky and Miami Univ. Packages start as low as $15 and a portion of each ticket package sold will benefit a scholarship fund of your school’s choice: reds.com/college
• Family Sunday: For every Sunday home game, families can get up to three half-price tickets with purchase of a full-price ticket, presented by Klosterman Bakery: reds.com/Family
• Half-Price Student Tickets: Scotts and Gillette are teaming up with the Reds to bring you half-priced tickets for this weekend’s games vs the Cubs. Purchase your tickets at reds.com/Students using your .edu email address and promo code: STUDENT2016
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• The Nasty Boys Appearance, Sept. 30: A limited number of tickets remain for an exclusive meet and greet at the Reds HOF with The Nasty Boys: Rob Dibble, Randy Myers, and Norm Charlton. The package includes a photo with The Nasty Boys, signed limited edition print, Nasty Boys triple bobblehead, 1990 replica World Series ring and two tickets to the Sept. 30th Reds vs. Cubs game. Sign up today by calling 513-765-7929 or visiting RedsMuseum.org.
• Leo Cardenas book signing, Oct. 1: Reds Hall of Famer Leo Cardenas and author Geo. “Buzz” Guckenberger will be signing copies of their book Cuba’s Campo Corto on Sat., Oct. 1 from 2 to 3 p.m. Event is free with Museum membership or daily admission. Books are available for sale in the museum store for $30. Additional autographs from Leo Cardenas are available for $5 each.
Upcoming events at Great American Ball Park
• Swing for Your Seats, Oct. 8: Current and prospective season ticket members are invited to the inaugural “Swing for your Seats” on Saturday, Oct. 8. Fans who put down a deposit on a renewal or new season ticket membership will have the opportunity to take three pitches on the field at GABP. If a participant hits a home run, they receive their 2017 season tickets for free. (Rules and restrictions apply) Full event details and information on how to place the required deposit are available at reds.com/swing or by calling 513-765-7500.
• Reds Halloween Bash, Oct. 29: Celebrate trick-or-treat season at GABP with the first-ever adults-only Reds Halloween Bash presented by Budweiser on Saturday, Oct. 29 from 8 p.m. to Midnight. Join your fellow ghouls and goblins in costume for a wild night featuring food, beverages, photos in the Reds dugout and all kinds of Halloween games and prizes including Reds tickets, autographed memorabilia and bobbleheads. Jon Jon from Q102 will be the guest DJ spinning your favorite tunes throughout the evening and the best costume will win two tickets to Reds Opening Day 2017. Tickets are $60 per person and include an open bar in The Handlebar: reds.com/Halloween