BRENT SPENCE BRIDGE & I-71/I-75 CONSTRUCTION
Please note that due to current maintenance projects on the Brent Spence Bridge, fans attending games in July and August may experience traffic delays. Please visit reds.com/Parking or BrentSpence2017.org for information on detours and alternate routes.
Tuesday, June 27, 2017 – Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 7:10 p.m.
• Penn Station Athlete of the Year: Grant House, Penn Station’s 2017 Athlete of the Year, will be honored during pregame ceremonies. Grant recently graduated from St. Xavier High School and was a part of St. X’s 2016-17 Division I State Championship swim team. Grant will receive a $10,000 college scholarship from Penn Station and will attend Arizona State University in the fall to swim for the Sun Devils. (Accepting on his behalf are his parents Ray and Sue House.)
Wednesday, June 28, 2017 – Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 7:10 p.m. (Senior Citizen Special)
• Xavier Night: Over 500 students, faculty, staff and alumni from Xavier University will be in attendance for the annual Xavier Night at the ballpark and will participate in a pregame parade. Xavier’s new head baseball coach Billy O’Conner will throw out a ceremonial first pitch. O’Conner is a Cincinnati-native and was an assistant coach at XU for four years before being recently named head coach.
Thursday, June 29, 2017 – Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 7:10 p.m. (Thirsty Thursday)
• Cincinnati Zoo Night: Animals from the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden will parade around the warning track before the game at approximately 6:35 p.m. Fans can see the animals in the Kroger Fan Zone from 5:45 to 6:15 p.m. and during the first inning.
• Bald Eagle Flight: “Sam” the Bald Eagle from the Cincinnati Zoo will perform a flight from the Cincinnati Bell Riverboat Deck in center field to the pitcher’s mound during the singing of the National Anthem. This is the fourth of five scheduled flights for Sam during the 2017 regular season.
• Reds Community Advocate Award: Dan Hurley, the interim president of the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center, will receive a Reds Community Advocate Award. Dan was the longtime head of the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber’s Leadership Cincinnati program and spent 21 years at WKRC-TV Local12 as a journalist and host. He also served as assistant vice president for history and research at the Cincinnati Museum Center.
• All-Star Voting: Polls close for the 2017 Esurance MLB All-Star Game Ballot on Thursday at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Friday, June 30, 2017 – Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m. (Fireworks Friday)
• Fireworks Friday: Rozzi’s fireworks show with a patriotic soundtrack provided by DJ etrayn will begin approximately 10 minutes after the game ends, presented by Coca-Cola.
• St. Vincent de Paul Canned Food Drive: Donate a minimum of three non-perishable food items on June 30 & July 1 and receive a free ticket to an upcoming Reds game, limit one ticket per person. Donation barrels will be located outside the main gates on Crosley Terrace (near Pete Rose & Joe Morgan statues) and available through the 4th inning.
Saturday, July 1, 2017 – Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 4:10 p.m. (Super Saturday)
• Reds Poster Giveaway: As part of Super Saturdays, free poster featuring Reds players from the 2017 Topps baseball card set to the first 20,000 fans, presented by Barbasol.
• St. Vincent de Paul Canned Food Drive: Donate a minimum of three non-perishable food items June 30 & July 1 and receive a free ticket to an upcoming Reds game, limit one ticket per person. Donation barrels will be located outside the main gates on Crosley Terrace (near Pete Rose & Joe Morgan statues) and available through the 4th inning.
• Brownsburg Little League Check Presentation: During pregame ceremonies, representatives from the Brownsburg Little League will be presented with a check for $50,000. The donation is earmarked for a new baseball complex in Brownsburg, Indiana thanks to Brownsburg-natives Drew Storen and Tucker Barnhart along with the Reds Community Fund.
Sunday, July 2, 2017 – Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 1:10 p.m. (Family Sunday)
• Zack Cozart Fathead® Wall Decal: As part of family day at the ballpark, free Zack Cozart Fathead® Wall Decal to kids 14 and younger, presented by CollegeAdvantage.
• Laura’s Lean Beef Check Presentation: During pregame ceremonies, representatives from Laura’s Lean Beef will present a check for $5,000 to the Hope Emergency Program, a non-profit social services organization that serves residents of Adams, Brown, Clinton and Highland counties. Accepting the donation will be Lucia Castellini, co-director of the Hope Emergency Program.
• Tom Browning in The Handlebar: Fans can dine and watch the game in The Handlebar for just a $50 upgrade, which includes a buffet meal. Plus, meet “Mr. Perfect” Tom Browning from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Ticket Offers For This Homestand
• Senior Citizen Specials: For select games this season (including June 28) fans 50 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only, presented by St. Elizabeth Healthcare Orthopaedics. Each ticket includes free same-day admission to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum. Excludes Dugout Box, Upper View Level, Value View and Kroger Bleachers. Available only at reds.com/Seniors.
• Thirsty Thursdays: For all Thursday Reds home games, fans can purchase a $30 package that includes a Field Box ticket and a $10 concession credit valid for food and beverages. Available only at reds.com/Thursday.
• Family Sunday: For every Sunday home game, families can get up to three half-price tickets with purchase of a full-price ticket, presented by Klosterman Bakery: reds.com/Family (Some restrictions apply)
Reds Hall of Fame
• Ron Oester Bobblehead: The Hall of Fame’s 2017 bobblehead series, presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP, continues in July with Reds Hall of Famer Ron Oester. The bobbleheads are free with regular-price admission to the Reds Hall of Fame (or a Scotts Great American Ball Park tour) and will be available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays throughout the month of July, while supplies last.
Reds Community Fund
• Reds Family Catch, July 1: It is not too late to sign up for the CollegeAdvantage Family Catch on Saturday, July 1 to play catch on the outfield grass at GABP. Participants can choose from one of four sessions starting at 9, 9:30, 10 and 10:30 a.m. Space is limited for each session and is available on a first come, first served basis. Sign up today at reds.com/catch or by calling 513-765-7240. Online registration ends June 30 at 10 a.m.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU