Homestand Highlights • July 15-24, 2016 • Reds vs. Brewers, Braves & Diamondbacks
Friday, July 15, 2016 – Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 7:10 p.m. (Fireworks Friday, Christmas in July theme package)
• Fireworks Friday with the Cincinnati Pops: The Cincinnati Pops Orchestra, conducted by John Morris Russell, will play a post-game “Christmas in July” themed concert from the Kroger Fan Zone and will be shown on the videoboard for all fans to see. The last 15 minutes of the concert will accompany the Rozzi’s Famous Fireworks show, presented by Great American Insurance Group. The Pops Brass Ensemble will perform “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” during the seventh-inning stretch. (Due to the Pops concert, the Fan Zone Wiffle ball field will be closed to fans on Friday night.)
• Reds All-Stars Ceremony: Adam Duvall and Jay Bruce will be presented with commemorative plaques during pregame ceremonies to recognize their participation at the 2016 All-Star Game.
• NAACP Night: The Reds are proud to partner with the NAACP to help kick off their 2016 National Convention being held July 16-20 at the Duke Energy Convention Center. Tonight’s pregame ceremonies include:
– Roslyn Brock, chairman of the NAACP’s National Board of Directors, throwing out a ceremonial first pitch
– Judge Nathaniel Jones, retired U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit judge and former general counsel for the NAACP, receiving the Reds Community Advocate Award presented by TriHealth
– First Ladies for Health, a group focused on educating and connecting the community with resources to take charge of their health, will be honored on the field. The group is led by Dena Cranley, wife of Mayor Cranley, and Barbara Lynch, first lady of New Jerusalem Baptist Church. Their second annual Family Health Day will be October 9.
– Monique Gittens from Rockdale Baptist Church will sing our National Anthem
Saturday, July 16, 2016 – Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 7:10 p.m. (Super Saturday)
• Zack Cozart Bobblehead: As part of Super Saturdays, free bobblehead of Reds shortstop Zack Cozart to the first 25,000 fans, presented by PNC Bank.
Sunday, July 17, 2016 – Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 1:10 p.m. (Family Sunday)
• Team Baseball Card Set: As part of family day at the ballpark, free Reds team baseball card set to kids 14 and younger, presented by Kahn’s.
Monday, July 18, 2016 – Reds vs. Atlanta Braves, 7:10 p.m.
• Hearing, Speech & Deaf Center: Mandy Donohoue from The Hearing Speech and Deaf Center of Greater Cincinnati will sign (with American Sign Language) tonight’s National Anthem and 10-year-old Brighton Whelpdale will deliver the official game ball.
Tuesday, July 19, 2016 – Reds vs. Atlanta Braves, 7:10 p.m. (Senior Citizen Special)
• Xavier Night: Over 1,200 students, faculty, staff and alumni from Xavier University will be in attendance and participate in a pregame parade for the annual Xavier Night at the ballpark. Tom Hayes, dean of Xavier’s Williams College of Business, will throw out a first pitch.
Wednesday, July 20, 2016 – Reds vs. Atlanta Braves, 12:35 p.m. (Business Day Special, Senior Citizen Special)
• Throwback Jerseys: The Reds will wear uniforms from the early-2000’s era to honor Ken Griffey Jr.’s upcoming induction into the National Baseball Hall of Fame. The Reds are one of eight teams participating in MLB’s Throwback Day.
• First Pitch: Country musician David Nail will throw out a ceremonial first pitch. Nail is in Cincinnati promoting his new album “Fighter.”
Friday, July 22, 2016 – Reds vs. Arizona Diamondbacks, 7:10 p.m. (Fireworks Friday, Grateful Dead theme package)
• Fireworks Friday: Post-game fireworks show featuring a Grateful Dead soundtrack, presented by Hilliard Lyons.
Saturday, July 23, 2016 – Reds vs. Arizona Diamondbacks, 7:10 p.m. (Super Saturday)
• Reds Cap: As part of Super Saturdays, free Reds cap to the first 25,000 fans, presented by FOX Sports Ohio.
Sunday, July 24, 2016 – Reds vs. Arizona Diamondbacks, 1:10 p.m. (Family Sunday, #RedsSocial Game)
• Kids Eugenio Suarez Fathead®: As part of family day at the ballpark, Eugenio Suarez Fathead® wall decal to kids 14 and younger, presented by Hot Head Burritos.
• #RedsSocial Game: Fans of the Reds on social media can purchase a special ticket package for only $30 that includes a lower level ticket and limited edition Ken Griffey Jr. emoji t-shirt, presented by T-Mobile. Tickets are available at reds.com/RedsSocial.
• Hall of Fame Vintage Game: See baseball the way it was played in 1869 at the annual Reds Vintage Game from Noon to 12:30 p.m.
• Post-game Concert: Grammy nominated band MercyMe will play a free post-game faith concert, presented by Prasco.
Ticket Offers For This Homestand:
• Christmas In July Theme Package – July 15: Be a part of the Christmas in July celebration on Friday, July 15 with a special theme package that includes a ticket for the Friday game plus an exclusive Reds Ugly Christmas Sweater T-shirt, all for one low price. And, be sure to stay after the game for a spectacular fireworks show set to a Christmas-themed soundtrack performed live by the Cincinnati Pops Orchestra. Packages starting as low as $25 at reds.com/Christmas.
• Family Sunday: For every Sunday home game, families can get up to three half-price tickets with purchase of a full-price ticket, presented by Klosterman Bakery: reds.com/Family.
• Senior Citizen Special: For select games (including July 19 & 20) fans 60 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only: reds.com/Seniors. Excludes Dugout Box, Upper View Level, Value View and Kroger Bleachers. Subject to availability.
• Business Day Special: For all 12:35 p.m. weekday Paycor Business Day Special games, get a View Level seat loaded with $10 in concession credits for just $20: reds.com/SkipWork
• Grateful Dead Theme Package – July 22: Be a part of Grateful Dead Night on Friday, July 22 with a special Grateful Dead theme package that includes a ticket for the Friday game plus an exclusive Reds Grateful Dead T-shirt, all for one low price. And, be sure to stay after the game for a spectacular fireworks show set to a Grateful Dead-themed soundtrack. Packages starting as low as $25 at reds.com/GratefulDead.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Jack Billingham Bobblehead: The Reds Hall of Fame & Museum’s collectible gift program continues in 2016 with a series of five Reds Hall of Famer bobbleheads, presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP. The fourth bobblehead in the series features Jack Billingham, Reds HOF Class of 1984. The bobbleheads are free with regular-price museum admission (or a Scotts Great American Ball Park tour) Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays in July, while supplies last.
• “Stealing First: The Teddy Kremer Story” book signing – July 16: Teddy Kremer, with Diane Lang, and Michael Buchanan, will be signing copies of the “Stealing First: The Teddy Kremer Story” book on Saturday, July 16 from 3:30 to 5 p.m. in the Palace of the Fans Theater. The signing is free with paid HOF admission and for HOF members.
• “Kammie on First, baseball’s first Dottie Kamenshek” book signing – July 17: Author Michelle Houts will be signing copies of her book “Kammie on First, baseball’s first Dottie Kamenshek” on Sunday, July 17 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Palace of the Fans Theater. The signing is free with paid HOF admission and for HOF members.
Reds Special Events
• A Night of Their Own – Baseball 101 – July 21: Tickets are still available for the third annual St. Elizabeth Healthcare A Night of Their Own – Baseball 101 on Thursday, July 21 at GABP from 4:30 to 9:30 p.m. This exclusive event gives women of all ages the opportunity to eat, play and learn with Reds coaches, broadcasters, staff and special guests to get an inside look at the game of baseball. Sign up today at reds.com/baseball101.
Reds Player Appearances
• Reds Day at Kings Island – July 21: Join some of your favorite Reds for a fun day at Kings Island on Thursday, July 21. Two Q&A sessions are scheduled for 12 p.m. and 2 p.m., with players to be announced. Plus, Reds mascots will be on hand to greet fans, give out prizes and more. (Schedule subject to change. No autographs. Kings Island admission required.)