WILMINGTON — The following is a marriage licenses report from Clinton County Probate Court. It includes the names of the couple, their towns of residence, ages and occupations.
Please be aware the News Journal publishes engagement announcements and wedding stories for free. To submit either a story after the wedding or to announce the engagement, please e-mail your information and a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org . For more details, call 937-382-2574 and ask for the newsroom.
The following people applied for and received a marriage license in February:
• Darin Lee Greene Jr., 18, unemployed, and Sierra Dawn Royer, 18, unemployed, both of Wilmington.
• Austin Michael Wayne Rayburn, 23, a department manager, and Samantha Jane Rice, 22, a customer service manager, both of Wilmington.
• Bryan Neal Maynard, 29, an operator at Ahresty, and Samantha Pauline Luker, 27, unemployed, both of Wilmington.
• Paul Allen Pendleton, 33, self-employed, of Paulden, Arizona, and Ashleigh Marie Taylor, 25, who works in client services, of Wilmington.
• Richard Lee Brunk Jr., 43, a machine operator, and April Dawn Brunk, 41, unemployed, of Goshen.
• Titus Anthony Carpenter, 37, a nurse, and Kindra Leigh Landon, 37, a funding manager, both of Wilmington.
• Timothy Wade Campbell, 58, a machinist, and Monica Kay Rowekamp, 53, a buyer, both of Clarksville.
• John Benjamin Powers, 41, a manager, and Suzanne Pates Partosa, 28, unemployed, both of Wilmington.
• Ashtyn Malyki Montgomery, 21, unemployed, and Tawny Lea Culp, 21, who works in food service, both of Blanchester.
• Adam Tyler Long, 25, who works in manufacturing, and Kristina Maria Johnson, 25, a stay-at-home mom, both of Wilmington.
• Raymond Dean Luttrell, 55, a farmer, and Jamie Lyn Baxter, 44, an American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter, both of Leesburg.