WILMINGTON — The following is a marriage licenses report from Clinton County Probate Court. It includes the names of the couple, their towns of residence, ages and occupations.
Please be aware the News Journal publishes engagement announcements and wedding stories for free. To submit either a story after the wedding or to announce the engagement, please e-mail your information and a photo to email@example.com . For more details, call 937-382-2574 and ask for the newsroom.
The following people applied for and received a marriage license in April:
• Clinton Neal Musselman, 34, who is self-employed, and Stephanie Nicole Bratton, 28, who works in cellular sales, both of Clarksville.
• Travis Michael Wright, 23, who works in manufacturing, and Kortni Joe Crone, 20, who works in manufacturing, both of Blanchester.
• Jack Louis Kretchek, 59, retired military, and Sandra Caroline Edwards, 57, unemployed, both of Wilmington.
• Drew Allen Johnson, 34, a factory worker, and Melissa Erin Foster, 33, S.T.N.A. (state-tested nursing assistant), both of Martinsville.
• Jacob Henry Cox, 28, a registered nurse, and Jessica Lynn Priser, 32, a registered nurse, both of Wilmington.
• Shawn Michael Burroughs, 24, a laborer, of Blanchester, and Nichole Krystal Bunton, 27, a laborer, of Midland.
• Jobrian Jesus Jaspe Chara, 22, unemployed, and Milena Aregay Wallis, 22, unemployed, both of Clarksville.
• Anthony Vincent McLaurin, 50, an avionic tech, and Anne Gerda Wilmsen, 38, a cosmetic therapist, both of Wilmington.