WILMINGTON — Below is a marriage licenses report from Clinton County Probate Court. It includes the names of the couple, their towns of residence, ages and occupations.
The following people received a marriage license in January:
• William Dustin Jones, 34, a fireman, and Kelly Holmer Romohr, 33, a registered nurse, both of Wilmington.
• Andrew James Mathews, 23, a farmer, and Kayley Marie Pogue, 26, a sales associate, both of Sabina.
• Christopher Jason Walls, 20, a sales associate, and Mara Elaine Trenary, 24, a general manager, both of Wilmington.
• Alan Jerome Cowin Jr., 45, unemployed, and Jerry Lee Brannon, 46, a packer, both of Wilmington.
• Larry Dale Armstrong, 60, a healthcare consultant, and Risa Boone, 59, a realtor, both of Wilmington.
• Bryan Dwayne Black, 42, a welder, and Dawn Marie Beltrami, 47, a cosmetologist, both of Wilmington.
• Vincent Dean Vail, 29, a support tech, and Emily Ann Hoyt, 34, a supervisor, both of Wilmington.
• Ricky Theoplius Williams, 55, unemployed, and Sharon Kay Coleman, 70, retired, both of Wilmington.
Please be aware the News Journal also publishes engagement announcements and wedding stories for free. To submit either a story after the wedding or to announce the engagement, please e-mail your information and a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org . Likewise, use the same email address when your family grows with the birth of a baby. Here again, there’s no cost to have a birth announcement with a photo published.