WILMINGTON — Below is a marriage licenses report from Clinton County Probate Court. It includes the names of the couple, their towns of residence, ages and occupations.
The following people received a marriage license in February:
• Adam Webb McGuire, 29, a truck driver, and Sarah Christine Madison Hall, 22, a dental assistant, both of Wilmington.
• Bruce Wayne Baker, 61, a factory worker, and Rebecca Sue Fulton, 61, a homemaker, both of Wilmington.
• James Robert Beckelhymer, 32, a police officer, and Keaha Marie Marsh, 28, a clinical social worker, both of Blanchester.
• Thomas Lee Adams, 49, a warehouse worker, and Brandi Kay Thompson, 46, a document agent 1, both of Wilmington.
• Nicholas James Mitchell, 36, an injection molder, and Latashia Desiree Stiltner, 33, an injection molder, both of New Vienna.
• Jesse Lee Hottinger, 44, an Mtc. technician, and Jacqueline Leora Carr, 55, a senior tech client representative, both of Wilmington.
• Darren Scott Davis, 53, a technical service representative, and Beth Ann Elam, 43, a licensed practical nurse (L.P.N.), both of Wilmington.
• Jonathan Patrick Miller, 25, a lab technician, of Jamestown, and Kyle Marie Eikenberry, 19, self-employed, of Wilmington.
Please be aware the News Journal also publishes engagement announcements and wedding stories for free. To submit either a story after the wedding or to announce the engagement, please e-mail your information and a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org . Likewise, use the same email address when your family grows with the birth of a baby. Here again, there’s no cost to have a birth announcement with a photo published.