WILMINGTON — Below is a marriage licenses report from Clinton County Probate Court. It includes the names of the couple, their towns of residence, ages and occupations.
The following people received a marriage license in March:
• Ryan Lee Poole, 28, a machine operator, and Stephanie Rose Romero, 31, a packer, both of Wilmington.
• Steven Michael Fox, 49, disabled, and Kathryn Ann Bernard, 63, disabled, both of Blanchester.
• Austen Daniel Purkey, 27, a technician, and Summer Renee Gilbert, 24, a loan processor, both of Clarksville.
• David Anthony Stegemoller, 47, a driver, and Melina Lynn McMullen, 44, a homemaker, both of Blanchester.
• Christopher Donald Smith Sr., 50, an equipment operator, and Trina Ann Whipple, 48, a registered nurse, both of Wilmington.
• Shelton Daniel Tucker, 30, a construction contractor, and Kendall Marie Benton, 26, a lab technician, both of Blanchester.
• Michael David Pierson, 38, a ramp agent, and Brittany Nicole Everetts, 31, a ramp agent, both of Sabina.
• Rebecca Marie Newman, 38, unemployed, and Shonnette Marie Queen, 39, a greenhouse worker, both of Wilmington.
• Jeffrey Scott Creed, 54, who works in maintenance, of Lynchburg, and Joyce Ann Estep, 61, a production factory worker, of Cuba, Ohio.
• Zachary Daniel Nace-Westfall, 18, a laborer, of Wilmington, and Melodie Grace Maxwell, 20, a restaurant worker, of Jeffersonville.
Please be aware the News Journal also publishes engagement announcements and wedding stories for free. To submit either a story after the wedding or to announce the engagement, please e-mail your information and a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org . Likewise, use the same email address when your family grows with the birth of a baby. Here again, there’s no cost to have a birth announcement with a photo published.