WILMINGTON — Below is a marriage licenses report from Clinton County Probate Court. It includes the names of the couple, their towns of residence, ages and occupations.
The following people received a marriage license in August:
• Juan Antonio Gomez-Bravo, 46, a truck driver, and Rosalina Hernandez-Rodriguez, 35, unemployed, both of Sabina.
• Logan Shane William Neer, 32, a crane operator, and Kayla Monnell Ellis, 27, who works in digital pickup, both of Clarksville.
• Ethan Allan Lawrence, 30, a home health aide DSP (Direct Support Professional), and Leslie Jo Benson, 26, a home health aide DSP, both of Wilmington.
• William Justin White, 33, an audio programmer, and Andrea Christine White, 38, unemployed, both of Blanchester.
• Kalen Ashley Kelly, 26, who works in agriculture, of Sabina, and Kacey Grace Burns, 24, who works in agriculture, of Milford Center.
• Gary Lee Gibbs, 53, who works in cyber security, and Lisa Kay Maleszewski, 53, a warehouse manager, both of Wilmington.
• Michael Alan Bobbitt, 25, a finishing specialist, of Blanchester, and Matthew Edward Thorpe, 24, unemployed, of Hanover, Indiana.
• Billy Logan Hall, 27, who works at Burger King, and Sierra Dawn Royer, 22, unemployed, both of Wilmington.
• Joshua Martin Parker, 29, self-employed, and Kate Mackenzie Parker, 29, a vet tech, both of New Vienna.
• Ryan Aaron Evans, 25, a commercial truck seller, and Paige Erin Burton, 23, a vet assistant, both of Wilmington.