WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently processed these reports:
• At 2:27 a.m. on July 4, during a traffic stop on State Route 134 North in Richland Township, two suspects were found to be in possession of drugs, a large quantity of pills, and drug paraphernalia.
• Deputies were dispatched to the 1200 block of West Main Street in Wilmington, Union Township, to serve a warrant on a female subject. According to the report, while serving the warrant, deputies found drug abuse instruments and a crystal substance “under a male subject she was sleeping beside.” The report lists cellophane with an unknown substance, a brown napkin containing a crystal substance, and a red pouch with pills.
• At 4:54 p.m. on July 4, deputies stopped a vehicle on Fawn Lake in Wilmington, Union Township, that was found out to be stolen. The 2014 white Kia was found to have belonged to a 54-year-old Columbus male. The unidentified suspect was indicated to be a stranger to the victim. According to the report, drugs were located in the vehicle.
• At 1:16 a.m. on July 4, deputies found a subject to be in possession of prescription medications around I-71 in Liberty Township. Deputies seized the drugs.
• At 11:15 p.m. on July 4, deputies responded to the 100 block of South Broadway Street in Midland on a domestic violence report. A 31-year-old female is listed as the victim with her spouse as the suspect. According to the report, the victim did not want to pursue charges.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574