WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently processed these reports:
• At 9:42 p.m. on July 30, a 63-year-old Blanchester female reported that a known subject attempted to steal her dog at her Reeder Road residence. According to the report, when the victim attempted to speak with the suspect, he pulled a knife and threatened to use it.
• At 1:14 p.m. on July 31, a 46-year-old Xenia female reported her ex-boyfriend had taken her vehicle without permission and was refusing to return it. The report lists the 1400 block of Thorpe Road in Wilson Township as the incident location.
• At 5:01 p.m. on July 31, deputies responded to the 6200 block of State Route 380 in Chester Township on a report of a domestic dispute. A 40-year-old Sabina female reported she was assaulted by a family member.
• Deputies arrested an unidentified subject for criminal damages after responding to a supposed fight occurring on U.S. 22 West in Wilmington, Union Township, at 6:52 p.m. on Aug. 1. According to the report, the suspect allegedly shattered a window.
• At 9:46 p.m. on Aug. 1, a 33-year-old Hillsboro male reported his green 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 had dent and scratch damage. The vehicle was parked at a business on Gillam Road in Wilmington, Liberty Township.
• At 10:37 p.m. on Aug. 1, a 43-year-old Martinsville male reported $500 in “coins and money” was stolen from the victim’s residence at the 200 block of Greene Road in Martinsville.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574