WILMINGTON — The following report is generated from incident reports provided by the Wilmington Police Department. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court. Charges may be dropped or changed in court.
Wilmington police recently processed the following reports:
• At 7:09 p.m. on Oct. 3, a 21-year-old male reported their black 7-speed while he was at a store on South South Street.
• At 6:30 p.m. on Oct. 1, a 65-year-old female reported multiple subjects keyed “demonic symbols” in her car at the 400 block of North Spring Street. Two males — a 25-year-old Wilmington male and a 33-year-old New Vienna male — were listed as suspects.
• At 11:28 a.m. on Oct. 3, a 57-year-old female reported a yard angel was stolen from a storage unit at South South Street.
• At 5:16 p.m. on Oct. 4, a 23-year-old female reported a car charger, Bluetooth speaker, LG phone case, and $140 in cash was stolen from her vehicle while at the 1000 block of Southridge Avenue.
• At 10:13 p.m. on Oct. 1, a 74-year-old male reported a stereo receiver and a guitar from the 1-99 block of Jodie Lane. A 21-year-old male and a 34-year-old female were listed as suspects.
• At 5:49 p.m. on Oct. 2, a 56-year-old male and a 57-year-old female reported multiple items were stolen from a storage unit at Prarie Avenue. A pair of pliers was collected as evidence.
• At 6:22 p.m. on Oct. 5, an 80-year-old female reported someone broke into the shed in her back yard — the 700 block of West Locust Street — and four tarps and multiple boxes were missing. Officers observed visible damage to the door frame.
• At 7:09 p.m. on Oct. 3, a 45-year-old male reported someone stole $492 in cash at their residence — the 300 block of North South Street.
• At 8:53 p.m. on Oct. 3, police received a report of an assault at the 700 block of West Main Street. A 22-year-old female was listed as the victim and a 20-year-old male was listed as a suspect.
• Police charged a 26-year-old male with alleged trespassing at a gas station on East Main Street at 11:10 p.m. on Oct. 6. Upon arrival, police saw the suspect paying for items. After paying for the items the suspect walked towards the bathroom. He was stopped by police who informed him he was trespassed from the location.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574