WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently processed these reports:
• Deputies arrested a 47-year-old Sabina male for allegedly having control of a vehicle while intoxicated and illegally conveying a weapon or prohibited item at 10:46 p.m. on Dec. 13 on Anderson Road in Union Township. According to the report, deputies responded to an Anderson Road residence on the report of an unresponsive male in a vehicle. The suspect, sitting in the driver’s seat, was found to be slumped over the passenger seat. The report indicates deputies seized two items suspected to be narcotics.
• Deputies responded to a residence on the State Route 350 West in Union Township, on the report of a suspicious person knocking on their door at 7 p.m. on Dec. 11. According to the report, a 22-year-old female resident had apparent minor injuries. The victim’s boyfriend is listed as the suspect.
• At 7:11 a.m. on Dec. 13, a 36-year-old Midland female reported her boyfriend had choked her at her residence on Hales Branch Road. The report indicates a possible criminal trespass offense took place.
• At 4:39 a.m. on Dec. 11, deputies located suspected narcotics on a female subject around South South Street and Creekside Drive in Wilmington.
• At 3:07 a.m. on Dec. 13, deputies located a broken window at a vacant residence on West Dalton Road in Washington Township. Upon inspection, a 32-inch TV was listed as stolen. A 52-year-old Greenfield male was listed as the victim.
• At 12:56 p.m. on Dec. 10, deputies received a report of a small (unknown) amount of diesel fuel being stolen from the 1600 block of Todds Fork Road in Adams Township. A 51-year-old Lebanon male was listed as the victim.
• At 4:54 p.m. on Dec. 10, deputies responded to the 1500 block of Cline Road in Sabina of an acquaintance trying to take a camper from the property.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574