The following report is compiled using a disposition report provided by Clinton County Municipal Court. The information includes the defendant’s name, age, residence if listed, charge(s) disposed, fine, court costs assessed, jail sentence and any special conditions. Municipal Judge Mike Daugherty oversees the court, which administers the law in criminal misdemeanor cases.
The following list includes those who pled guilty or were found guilty between Dec. 16 and Dec. 20, 2019:
• Dusty Taylor, 26, of Clarksville, carrying a concealed weapon, driving under suspension-failing to appear/pay fine, sentenced to 30 days in jail (suspended), fined $280, assessed $260 court costs. The offense was amended from a “handling firearm” charge. Taylor must not commit any further offenses for two years and must complete non-reporting probation. The Sheriff’s Office was ordered to return the .22 rifle and ammo through the attorney. A driving under suspension-12 point suspension charge was dismissed.
• Travis Hammond, 31, of New Vienna, domestic violence, assessed $135 court costs. The New Vienna Police Department must release the two firearms (20-gauge shotgun and .22 rifle) held for safekeeping to Hammond.
• Sara Kraemer, 21, of Wilmington, drug possession, fined $150, assessed $135 court costs.
• Loraine Trisdale, 59, of Washington Court House, complicity. Trisdale must write a letter of apology to the victim.
• Curtis Brown of Wilmington, two counts of attempted unauthorized use of property, fined $250, assessed $270 court costs. Brown must surrender his OPOTA certificate to the Ohio Peace Officer Training Council.
• Michael Ramirez, 29, of Hamilton, going 98 in a 70 mph speed zone, fined $150, assessed $135 court costs.
• James Sweetman II, 54, of Wilmington, driving on the right side of the road, fined $30, assessed $135 court costs. The case was waived by Sweetman.
• Robert Campbell, 58, of Clarksville, menacing. The sentencing has been stayed.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574