WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently processed these reports:
• Deputies arrested a 42-year-old Bowersville man for alleged aggravated drug possession and receiving stolen property while on patrol at 9:35 p.m. on Dec. 20. According to the report, while traveling south on Wall Road in Chester Township, the deputy observed a dimly lit residence with a vehicle stopped at the very end of the driveway. The deputy made contact with the vehicle — a brown Subaru Impreza — which was reported stolen.
• At 8:27 a.m. on Dec. 27, while attempting to arrest a male subject who had a warrant on Florence Avenue in Martinsville, the suspect began to pull away and failed to obey verbal commands. The suspect then pulled out of his jacket and took off running. The suspect, a 32-year-old Martinsville male, was later apprehended and charged with resisting arrest.
• At 8:21 a.m. on Dec. 27, deputies responded to the 300 block of Beechwood Road in Vernon Township, on a breaking and entering report. According to the report, deputies observed the padlock to a shed was found broken into. The victim, a 28-year-old Clarksville male, reported a Honda generator and rolls of copper wire were taken between Dec. 20 and 26.
• At 10:30 a.m. on Dec. 26, deputies responded to the 3700 block of State Route 730 in Wilmington, Union Township, on the report of a stolen black 2018 cargo trailer.
• At 9:50 a.m. on Dec. 28, a 65-year-old Germantown male reported his trail camera had been stolen at the 400 block of White Oak Drive in Wilmington, Chester Township.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574