WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently processed these reports:
• At 11:15 p.m. on June 5, deputies received a report of a male subject who entered a residence and stole multiple items. The incident took place at the 5700 block of State Route 350 West in Clarksville. A 39-year-old male resident was listed as the victim. A Samsung Verizon cell phone was the only item listed as stolen. A brown Mercedes was listed as evidence. No further details were listed.
• At 10:50 a.m. on June 4, deputies performed a traffic stop for a vehicle with out-of-state plates on Brimstone Road in Chester Township. According to the reports, the driver did not have a valid driver’s license and narcotics were found in the vehicle. No further details were listed.
• At 3:42 a.m. on May 29, deputies located a stolen Honda CRV parked near a construction site near Cobble Stone Lane in Clarksville. The vehicle was listed as belonging to a 43-year-old male from Portage, Indiana. The suspect is indicated as an acquaintance of the victim.
• At 7:44 p.m. on May 31, deputies responded to the report of a male and female fighting with each other in the parking lot of a store on U.S. 22 West in Wilmington. A 30-year-old Wilmington female was listed as the victim and her common-law spouse was indicated as the suspect. No injuries were reported. No further details were listed.
• At 12:18 a.m. on June 1, deputies responded to a residence on State Route 28 East in Martinsville for disorderly conduct. According to the report, there had been persistent disorderly conduct due to a subject playing loud music at night, disturbing two residences. The music playing had been occurring since April 1. The report does not indicate whether or not this disturbance happened every night since April 1.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574