WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office (CCSO). All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently processed these reports:
• Deputies arrested a 44-year-old Mt. Orab man for alleged domestic violence. According to the report, deputies responded to a location on State Route 350 West, Clarksville on an assault report. A 38-year-old Wilmington woman was listed as the victim. She had apparent minor injuries; she also indicated to deputies she was pregnant. The report indicates the victim and suspect are related.
• At 11:22 p.m. July 28, deputies conducted a traffic stop around Ireland Road and State Route 134 South in Union Township. During the stop, the driver was arrested due to a warrant. Drugs, drug paraphernalia, and hypodermic syringes were located in the vehicle. The report lists the driver and a passenger as suspects — both Wilmington men ages 41 and 35, respectively. The report did not indicate which was the driver.
• At 5:26 p.m. July 27, deputies received a report of domestic violence occurring at an Olinger Circle location in Union Township. A 30-year-old Chillicothe woman was listed as the victim. The report indicated she had a severe laceration but did not indicate where. The victim’s boyfriend — a 29-year-old Chillicothe man — is listed as the suspect.
• At 6:20 a.m. July 25, deputies responded to a residence on East Main Street in Martinsville on the report of a fight. According to the report, a 26-year-old Martinsville man had apparent minor injuries and was taken to the hospital. Another Martinsville man — age 21 — is listed as a suspect.
• At 8:15 p.m. July 26, a 39-year-old Martinsville woman reported her husband — age 39 from Wilmington — cut the tires of her car.
• At 2:50 a.m. July 27, deputies located two suspicious people at the Cowan Lake beach. Both subjects were found in possession of narcotics and narcotics equipment. The report lists a bag with crystal substances, two used syringes, and a glass pipe. Two Wilmington-area residents — a 35-year-old man and a 42-year-old woman — were listed as suspects.
• At 2:22 a.m. July 25, deputies were dispatched to a gas station on U.S. 68 North in Liberty Township on the report of two people passed out in a vehicle. Narcotics were located in the vehicle, according to the report. The report lists a bag with powder, nine used syringes, a digital scale, a pipe, a spoon, and “plastic with residue.” A 30-year-old Washington Court House man and a 41-year-old Jeffersonville woman were listed as suspects.
• At 10:42 p.m. July 23, deputies received a report of a vehicle being stolen in Chester Township. The 2004 black Chevrolet Cavalier belonged to a 27-year-old Loveland man, according to the report.
• At 8:15 p.m. July 27, deputies responded to a residence on State Route 73 South in Green Township on the report of a burglary in progress. The report indicates tools and “other property” were stolen. A 50-year-old Wilmington woman was listed as the victim.
• At 10:20 a.m. July 25, a 32-year-old Clarksville man reported a Jeep drove onto his property on Clarksville Road and caused property damage.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574.