The following report is compiled using a disposition report provided by Clinton County Municipal Court. The information includes the defendant’s name, age, residence if listed, charge(s) disposed, fine, court costs assessed, jail sentence and any special conditions. Municipal Judge Mike Daugherty oversees the court, which administers the law in criminal misdemeanor cases.
The following list includes those who pled guilty or were found guilty between Aug. 24, 2020 and Aug. 28, 2020:
• Julia Midkiff, 22, of Middleton, resisting arrest, sentenced to 90 days in jail, fined $500, assessed $135 court costs. Additional charges of obstructing official business, theft, falsification, and assault were dismissed.
• Michaela Robinson, 21, of Sabina, domestic violence, resisting arrest, sentenced to 240 days in jail, fined $1,500, assessed $135 court costs. An assault charge and a dog at large charge were dismissed.
• Linwood Grace Jr., 24, of Wilmington, resisting arrest, sentenced to 90 days in jail (suspended), fined $750, assessed $135 court costs. The offenses was amended from an ‘escape’ charge. Additional charges of resisting arrest, two counts of obstructing official business and driving under suspension-failing to reinstate were suspended.
• Lindsai Camp, 34, of Port William, obstructing official business, drug instrument possession, sentenced to 30 days in jail, fined $500, assessed $270 court costs. The obstruction offense was amended from a falsification charge. A drug paraphernalia charge was dismissed.
• Amanda Melleby, 34, of Martinsville, reckless operation, fined $150, assessed $135 court costs. The offense was amended from an O.V.I. charge. ALS vacated.
• Marina Lynch, 22, of Wilmington, possession of schedule III/IV/V drugs, fined $250, assessed $135 court costs. A trespassing charge was dismissed.
• Kevin Alredge Jr., 32, of Wilmington, drug paraphernalia, fined $150, assessed $135 court costs. A marijuana possession charge was dismissed.
• Timothy Madison, 38, of Xenia, drug paraphernalia, fined $150, assessed $135 court costs. A marijuana possession charge was dismissed.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574