WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office (CCSO). All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently processed these reports:
• Deputies arrested a 33-year-old Wilmington male for alleged domestic violence at 12:31 a.m. on Sept. 16. According to the report, units responded to a report of a domestic dispute at a Vernon Township residence on State Route 730. A 36-year-old female resident was found with “other major injuries,” according to the report. The suspect — the victim’s spouse — was located along with a handgun and was arrested.
• Deputies arrested a 36-year-old Clarksville female for alleged domestic violence after responding to a disturbance at 4 p.m. on Sept. 14. According to the report, deputies responded to a Clarksville residence about a disturbance involving custody of a juvenile. Upon arrival, it was found there was a physical altercation between the suspect and the victim — a 37-year-old South Lebanon resident, indicated to be the suspect’s spouse. Both had minor injuries and, after speaking to both parties, the suspect was arrested. No further details were listed.
• At 8:38 a.m. on Sept. 15, deputies received a report of an assault taking place in a residential yard on Canada Road in Martinsville. The report lists a 40-year-old Martinsville male as the victim. The victim was listed as having injuries but described the injuries as “unknown.” Another 40-year-old Martinsville male was listed as a suspect. The relation between the two is unknown, according to the report. No drugs of alcohol were believed to be involved.
• At 1:08 p.m. on Sept. 15, deputies received theft reports from multiple victims in Martinsville. The report indicates an above-ground pool was damaged and a tent was stolen from an old school building, now acting as a residential area, on Cemetery Road. The report lists two females and a male, all from Martinsville, as victims. The report indicates two “strangers” to the victims as suspects.
• At 6 a.m. on Sept. 14, a 46-year-old New Vienna male reported his vehicle was stolen while it was at an auto shop on Cuba Pike in Midland. The report lists a 1987 red Chevy Dually
• At 2:23 p.m. on Sept. 15, a 54-year-old Union Township male reported a television was stolen from his business at the 2700 U.S. 22 West in Wilmington, Union Township.
• At 7:50 p.m. on Sept. 13, a 53-year-old Martinsville male reported a 32-year-old Amelia male allegedly removed items from his property on Florence Avenue. The report lists tire and steel rim fits for a 1985 Chevy S-10 as the stolen items. The report indicates the suspect and victim are acquaintances.
• At 7:26 p.m. on Sept. 12, deputies responded to a Sugartree Street residence in Clarksville on a burglary report. A 23-year-old male resident was listed as the victim and a 32-year- Morrow female was listed as a suspect. The report did not list anything stolen.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574