WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office (CCSO). All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently processed these reports:
• Deputies are investigating a failed attempted robbery at a gas station on State Route 73 West on Oct. 23. No further info was provided at this time.
• Deputies arrested a 30-year-old Wilmington male for allegedly obstructing official business after responding to a report of prowlers on State Route 350 West in Washington Township at 11:35 p.m. on Oct. 20. According to the report, while the deputy was on the scene they came in contact with the suspect who had an active warrant for this arrest. The suspect ran and was later apprehended.
• Deputies arrested at 38-year-old Franklin female for allegedly operating a vehicle while under the influence and drug paraphernalia at 2:06 a.m. on Oct. 22. The arrest occurred during a traffic stop on U.S. 22 East and Cherry Bend Road in Richland Township. Drugs and drugs paraphernalia were located and collected as evidence. The report indicates drugs and alcohol were involved.
• At 2:45 p.m. on Oct. 20, deputies responded to the area of Oak Grove and Canada Road in Martinsville/Clark Township on the report a suspicious vehicle. The vehicle — a white four-door 2018 Chevy Cruze — belonged to a 44-year-old Midland female, according to the report.
• At 12:53 a.m. on Oct. 20, deputies responded to a Martinsville Road residence in Martinsville on the report of domestic violence and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. A 25-year-old Wilmington female was listed as the victim and had apparent minor injuries. The victim’s boyfriend, a 23-year-old Martinsville male, was listed as the suspect. The report lists a Chevy Silverado truck that had “cheater” spray-painted in gold on the side as evidence. No charges have been filed at this time.
• At 10:40 a.m. on Oct. 19, an 84-year-old New Vienna male reported his 6×8 flatbed trailer from his Antioch Road residence.
• At 10:31 p.m. on Oct. 18, deputies responded to a business on State Route 73 West on the report of a breaking and entering. No items were listed as stolen.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574