The following information is obtained from the Clinton County Health Department and is compiled from inspection reports.
Violations are either critical or non-critical. Critical violations are more likely to contribute to food contamination, illness or an environmental health hazard, including inadequate cooking of food items or poor personal hygiene.
For a more detailed description of critical and non-critical violations, or to file a public health or food safety complaint about a restaurant, contact the Clinton County Health Department by calling 937-382-7221.
The following restaurants or food service establishments were inspected recently and violations/comments include:
• ABX Air 2066 – Market C, 145 Hunter Drive, Wilmington, Nov. 4. Follow-up. Plumbing work is complete and plumbing inspector inspected water line and backflow install. Coffee equipment installed. Coffee is ready for sale. Restriction removed.
• PC Connections – Micromarket, 3336 Progress Way, Wilmington, Nov. 4. Follow-up. Frozen food unit locked out & reset.
• Papsy’s Place, 115 W. Main St., Wilmington, Nov. 5. Everything looks good! Thank you.
• Donato’s Pizza, 860 Rombach Ave., Wilmington, Nov. 5. Complaint of “Employee working window on Nov. 4 was coughing, wiping nose, and removed mask.” Spoke with manager regarding reporting illness and mask wearing.
• American Showa Castings, 3348 SR 28, Blanchester, Nov. 6. Critical: Chemical spray canister located beside coffee machine. Corrected and removed.
• American Showa – Mkt. C, 960 Cherry St., Blanchester, Nov. 6. Representative locked out & reset frozen and cold units.
Dispensing containers missing name labels to identify product.
• Denver Elementary School, 291 Lorish Ave., Wilmington, Nov. 5. Everything looks good.
• Dilly Bar, 803 Cherry St., Blanchester, Nov. 4. Everything looks good. No violations at this time.