WILMINGTON – The Clinton County Health District (CCHD) will host its next phone bank to schedule COVID-19 vaccination appointments for those 65 and older.
Friday, Feb. 5 beginning at 9 a.m. and ending at 11 a.m., Clinton County residents may call (937) 382-3829, option 0 (zero) for appointments for the week of Feb. 8.
• Do not leave a message, we will be unable to return your call.
• If you do not reach a staff member, please hang up and call again.
• If you or your loved one is not 65 or older, please do not call for an appointment. Doing so takes away resources to serve those that are not comfortable using computer technology.
• Vaccine supply will be even more limited over the next few weeks as vaccine is being diverted to vaccinate K-12 staff throughout Ohio.
• The phone bank may close prior to 11 a.m. if all 100 available slots are filled before then.
CCHD will be providing the Pfizer vaccine, a 2-dose series given approximately 21 days apart and requiring a special ultra-cold freezer to store safely.
If you are unable to get an appointment with the CCHD, you may visit Ohio’s Vaccine Provider webpage to find other vaccine providers This page of providers is updated as new providers become available, not only in Clinton County but also throughout Ohio. The web address of this page is: at https://vaccine.coronavirus.ohio.gov .
Second doses for age 80+
Those age 80 and older — vaccinated with their 1st doses on either Jan. 21 or 22 by the CCHD — will begin receiving calls from a representative from our office to remind you of your appointment date and time for your 2nd dose.
For more information, visit https://co.clinton.oh.us/departments/HealthDistrict .