The Clinton County Emergency Management Agency (EMA) has provided an update of available providers for scheduling appointments for COVID-19 vaccination.
• Clinton Memorial Hospital vaccinations continue to community members 65 and older. While the vaccine is not yet broadly available to all residents, those who qualify for vaccination within phase 1B should call 937-382-9610.
• HealthSource of Ohio is only accepting requests for vaccine appointments at this time for those age 65 and older. There is no waiting list for those individuals under age 75. Members can sign up by calling 937-444-8002 or signup at http://bit.ly/3cWSvqX .
• Blanchester Kroger Little Clinic — To schedule an appointment, call 866-211-5320 or schedule online at http://bit.ly/3azULkZ .
• CVS Pharmacy, 120 E. Main St., Wilmington. No appointments scheduled by phone. Appointments can be setup online: http://bit.ly/3oPFtgT .
• Clinton County Health District (CCHD) advised the News Journal that it has booked all available COVID-19 vaccination appointments for next week for those 65 and older. The phone bank to schedule these began at 9 a.m. Friday (Feb. 5) and they were all booked by about 10 a.m.
Clinton County Health Commissioner Pamela Walker-Bauer told the News Journal that they usually know their weekly vaccine allocation (for the following week) by about Wednesday morning; once they know that, they announce updated phone bank/scheduling information.
“Demand is high, so please be patient with our volunteers and staff,” the EMA advises. “Stay safe and stay strong!”