WILMINGTON — The following report is generated from incident reports provided by the Wilmington Police Department. All those charged/arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court. Charges may be dropped or changed in court.
Wilmington police recently processed the following reports:
• At 2:50 a.m. April 8, police arrested a female suspect on a warrant as well as allegedly obstructing official business. According to the report, the suspect ran from police on East Locust Street to avoid being arrested for the warrant. According to court records, the warrant was related to failing to appear in Municipal Court for a disorderly conduct case.
• At 1:21 a.m. April 6, police arrested an adult for alleged drug paraphernalia. This occurred after performing a traffic stop for a driver who didn’t have a valid license around North Lincoln Street and Fairland Avenue. According to the report, police seized a meth pipe and two broken meth pipes.
• At 1 a.m. April 7, police arrested an adult suspect for an alleged O.V.I. Police had conducted a traffic stop on the person for failure to control the vehicle around Main Street. The report indicates the person was suspected of using drugs. A blood sample was collected as evidence.
• At 1:20 a.m. April 8, police responded to a Brownberry Drive residence on the report of domestic violence. A female resident was listed as the victim and had apparent minor injuries. The victim’s boyfriend was indicated as a suspect. Drugs were suspected to have been in use.
• At 10:22 p.m. April 3, police received a report of a domestic violence incident occurring at a Southwind Boulevard residence. A female subject was listed as the victim with apparent minor injuries. The victim’s boyfriend was indicated as the suspect.
• At 9:59 p.m. April 5, police conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle for running a red light around South Walnut Street and Linton Avenue. According to the report, drugs were suspected to be involved. An adult was arrested.
• At 8:58 p.m. April 3, police were dispatched to a gas station on East Main Street to assist an officer to help with a possible intoxicated driver. The report indicates alcohol may have been consumed. An adult subject was arrested.
• At 8:18 p.m. April 3, police received a report of burglary and criminal damages occurring at a hotel on Carrie Drive. According to the report, a television from one of the rooms was stolen and a screen window was damaged. A warrant was issued on a suspect.
• At 4:30 p.m. April 4, police received a report of a petty theft having occurred at the 900 block of Higgins Street. According to the report, a pump-action shotgun was stolen from a parked vehicle. Police collected fingerprints as evidence. A 20-year-old Xenia man was listed as the victim.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574.