The following report is compiled using a disposition report provided by Clinton County Municipal Court. The information includes the defendant’s name, age, residence if listed, charge(s) disposed, fine, court costs assessed, jail sentence and any special conditions. Municipal Judge Mike Daugherty oversees the court, which administers the law in criminal misdemeanor cases.
The following list includes those who pled guilty or were found guilty between April 12, 2021 and April 16, 2021:
• Josyph Runyon, 29, of Sabina, theft, disorderly conduct, two counts of no operator’s license, trespassing, driving under suspension-failing to appear/pay fine, sentenced to 240 days in jail, fined $2,550, assessed $810 court costs. Additional charges including three counts of no operator’s license, trespassing, driving under suspension-failing to reinstate, a second count of driving under suspension-failing to appear/pay fine, a no tail lights violation, and a traffic control device violation were dismissed.
• Robert Teboe, 52, of Midland, physical control of a vehicle while intoxicated, sentenced to 60 days in jail (suspended), fined $500, assessed $135 court costs. The offense was amended from an O.V.I. charge. Teboe must complete a three-day non-residential driver intervention program and two years of non-reporting probation. If compliant, the court will suspend $250 of fine. ALS vacated. A left of center violation was dismissed.
• Janet Kreger, 42, of Williamsburg, resisting arrest, trespassing, assessed $270 court costs. Kreger must have no uninvited contact with the victims and must commit no further offenses for four years.
• Lawrence Wade Jr., 27, of Columbus, improper handling of a firearm in a vehicle, sentenced to 30 days in jail (29 days suspended), fined $250, assessed $135 court costs. Wade must not commit any further offense for two years and must take part in non-reporting probation. The handgun, magazines, ammo and accessories were ordered to be forfeited to the state for disposition. Additional charges of marijuana possession and driving under suspension-financial were dismissed.
• Larry Maddix, 43, of Blanchester, theft, sentenced to 30 days in jail (suspended), fined $500, assessed $135 court costs. Maddix must commit no further offenses for two years, be monitored by non-reporting probation, complete 32 hours of community service, have no contact with the victim, and pay $97.12 in restitution. A second theft charge was dismissed.
• Ryan Campbell, 28, of Wilmington, disorderly person, sentenced to 30 days in jail (suspended), fined $250, assessed $135 court costs. An open container charge was dismissed.
• Joseph Davis, 21, of Wilmington, domestic violence, sentenced to 30 days in jail (suspended), fined $250, assessed $135 court costs.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574