WILMINGTON — The following report is generated from incident reports provided by the Wilmington Police Department. All those charged/arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court. Charges may be dropped or changed in court.
Wilmington police recently processed the following reports:
• Police charged a 39-year-old male with alleged domestic violence after responding to an incident around Josephine and West Main Street at 10:34 a.m. on April 16. The girlfriend of the suspect was listed as the victim and had apparent minor injuries. According to municipal court documents, the suspect was also charged with alleged criminal mischief and child endangerment.
• At 11:50 p.m. on April 18, police investigated an assault and criminal damages complaint at a Southridge Avenue apartment. A 19-year-old female was found unconscious and had apparent minor injuries, according to the report. A 75-inch Skyworth flat-screen TV and an air-conditioner unit were damaged. The report lists $2,500 worth of damage. The report indicates the suspect was a stranger to the victim.
• At 2:33 p.m. on April 20, police received a report of a domestic assault incident taking place at a Randolph Street residence. The report lists a 79-year-old female, who had apparent minor injuries, as the victim. A relative was indicated as the suspect. An investigation is pending.
• Police cited a male subject for alleged disorderly conduct at 3:25 p.m. on April 19 after responding to the report of a male subject lying in the grass at the 300 block of East Locust Street. Drugs were suspected to have been used, according to the report.
• At 12:37 a.m. on April 22, police received a report of a vehicle being stolen from a Brownberry Drive residence. The vehicle belonged to a 33-year-old female resident. The report lists a gray 2003 Buick Rendezvous as the stolen vehicle.
• At 3 p.m. on April 17, a 21-year-old male reported a burglary occurring at her Summit Street residence. The report lists $80 in cash as being stolen and a Vizio 65-inch television being damaged.
• At 7:20 p.m. on April 16, a 19-year-old male reported a black Under Armour sweatshirt was stolen from his residence on West Sugartree Street.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574