Economic Development is about creating jobs, advancing career development opportunities, and improving the quality of life in our community.
The May Virtual Economic Network Alliance goes virtual via Zoom at 8 a.m. Thursday, May 6. Hear from people and programs who make Clinton County a strong and vital place to work, live and play:
• City of Wilmington — Mayor John Stanforth
• Clinton County — Commissioner Mike McCarty
• Clinton County Convention & Visitors Bureau — Susan Valentine-Scott
• Clinton County Port Authority — Jennifer Klus Ekey
• Clinton County Regional Planning Commission — Taylor Stuckert
• Community Improvement Corporation of Wilmington — Jeff Linkous
• Main Street Wilmington — Darcy Reynolds
• Ohio SBDC at Miami Regionals — James Buckner
• Wilmington-Clinton County Chamber of Commerce — Dessie Rogers
All are welcome to attend, but registration is required for the virtual meeting at https://bit.ly/32XIDqI .
You will receive your meeting access details upon registration.
The Economic Network Alliance is a joint initiative of the Wilmington-Clinton County Chamber of Commerce and the Clinton County Regional Planning Commission.
For more information, please contact the Chamber of Commerce at 937-728-7075 or [email protected]