WILMINGTON – For the remainder of this week and for next week, the Clinton County Health District (CCHD) will be hosting the following Walk-In Clinics for COVID-19 with all vaccine brands available while supplies last:
CCHD office, 111 S. Nelson Ave., Wilmington
At Entrance C:
• Thursday, May 27 — noon-4 p.m.
• Tuesday, June 1 — noon-4 p.m.
• Thursday, June 3 — noon-4 p.m.
Southern State, 1850 Davids Drive, Wilmington
• Wednesday, June 2 — noon-4 p.m.
School districts second dose
The CCHD will provide second-dose immunizations to Wilmington City Schools and Blanchester Local Schools:
• Thursday, June 3 from 1-4 p.m. for Wilmington Schools at the Wilmington Middle School. Please check your email communications from Wilmington school officials to confirm your time slot.
• Friday, June 4 from 2-4 p.m. for Blanchester Schools at the Blanchester Senior Center.
The CCHD will provide COVID vaccinations at AZEK Wilmington on Tuesday, June 1 and Thursday, June 3 for employees and their families; this clinic is not open to the general public. Questions should be referred to AZEK Human Resources.
Wilmington Air Park vaccinations
Appointments for this weekend’s vaccinations at the Wilmington Air Park clinics may be scheduled at https://gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov/ .
Feel like a million bucks
Individuals who have received at least one dose of COVID vaccine can register to win a cash prize of $1 million for those ages 18+ or for a 4-year college scholarship for those ages 12-17. Details are at ohiovaxamillion.com .
Those who do not have online capability may call 1-833-427-5634.
Please visit the CCHD website at https://co.clinton.oh.us/departments/HealthDistrict . For the latest updates, follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.