WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently processed these reports:
• A 30-year-old Wilmington male was charged with alleged animal cruelty after deputies received a report at 2:26 p.m. on June 15. According to the report, deputies responded to a Dehan Road in Green Township at the request of the Dog Warden on a dog being neglected.
• A 39-year-old Wilmington male was charged with alleged menacing after deputies received a report at 11 a.m. on June 11. According to the report, a Children Services caseworker was threatened by the suspect at the 1000 block of South South Street.
• At 10:01 p.m. on June 6, deputies responded to a suspicious person report at the 2600 block of U.S. 22 West in Union Township. There deputies found suspect drugs including two plastic wrappers with suspected heroin and meth. A 43-year-old Wilmington male was listed as a suspect.
• At 12:26 p.m. on June 16, a 36-year-old Wilmington male reported items were stolen from his vehicle including his wallet, ID, car keys, and diabetes medication.
• At 2:15 p.m. on June 15, a 78-year-old Hillsboro female reported someone stole her license plate from her vehicle at the 1-99 block of State Route 350 East in Cuba/Washington Township. A 23-year-old Wilmington male was listed as a suspect.
• At 1:30 p.m. on June 12, deputies received a report of littering from the Solid Waste and Recycling. A 21-year-old Wilmington was listed as a suspect. No further details were listed.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574