WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently processed these reports:
• At 11 a.m. on September 23, a Midland woman reported her house had been burglarized and her vehicle was stolen. The report lists a black 2005 GMC pickup truck, Craftsman wrenches/DeWalt impact driver, and two baseball cards (valued at $1,600) were listed as the stolen items. The report lists two males — a 32-year-old from Martinsville and a 33-year-old from Midland — as the suspects. Both are acquaintances of the victim.
• At 9:38 a.m. on September 29, deputies were dispatched to a stolen vehicle report. According to the report, a 54-year-old Lynchburg male reported his brown Ford 350 was stolen. A brown Chevrolet TrailBlazer was collected as evidence, according to the report. The incident took place at the 100 block of State Route 28 West in Midland/Jefferson Township. A 33-year-old Midland male is listed as a suspect.
• At 3:30 p.m. on September 26, a 43-year-old Clarksville female reported her red 2007 Pontiac G6 vehicle was stolen from her residence on State Route 350 West. A 49-year-old Bainbridge male is listed as the victim.
• At 2:37 a.m. on September 26, a Washington Township residence reported the catalytic converter was cut off a U-Haul van they were renting. The incident took place at the 1-99 block of State Route 350 East in Cuba/Washington Township.
• At 3:48 p.m. on September 29, deputies responded to the 4600 block of State Route 73 West in Wilmington/Chester Township in response to trespassing. A 41-year-old Wilmington female is listed as the suspect.
• At 9:08 p.m. on September 28, an 18-year-old Martinsville male reported he was the victim of a renters scam. The report indicates $700 in cash was stolen.
• At 4:!8 p.m. on September 27, deputies responded to a Sycamore Road residence in Midland/Jefferson Township in reference to unemployment fraud. A 62-year-old female resident is listed as the victim.
• At 8:36 p.m. on September 20, a 48-year-old Blanchester female reported her credit card was “misused.” The incident took place at the 100 block of Cuba Pike in Midland/Jefferson Township.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574