WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently processed these reports:
• Deputies arrested a 33-year-old Troy male for allegedly using a weapon while intoxicated at 6:10 p.m. on April 2. According to the report, deputies responded to a residence on Gumley Road in Blanchester/Washington Township in reference to an intoxicated male shooting a firearm. Deputies collected a .22 magnum derringer handgun, five spent rounds, and a shot-up pop can as evidence. The report indicates alcohol was involved.
• At 5:48 p.m. on March 26, deputies responded to the area of State Route 134 North and Orchard Road in Wilmington/Union Township on the report of juveniles shooting vehicles with airsoft rifles. On the same date, a 38-year-old driver from Kentucky reported his truck being shot at by teenagers with pellet guns around State Route 72 North and U.S. 22 East in Sabina/Richland Township. An investigation is pending.
• At 12:40 a.m. on April 1, deputies responded to a domestic dispute in Martinsville/Clark Township. An adult female had apparently received minor injuries from her spouse. Neither alcohol nor drugs were believed to be involved. An investigation is pending.
• At 3:03 p.m. on March 27, deputies responded to a Martinsville residence on a domestic dispute where a female subject had been injured by her spouse.
• At 5:53 p.m. on March 25, a 38-year-old Midland/Jefferson Township female reported a theft that occurred at her residence on Fawley Lane. The report lists a diamond wedding ring and two firearms — a handgun and a shotgun — were stolen.
• At 10 p.m. on March 30, a 61-year-old Wilmington female reported $615 was stolen from her. The incident took place at a South 2nd Street residence in Clarksville. A 24-year-old female acquaintance of the victim from Clarksville was listed as the suspect.
Reach John Hamiton at 937-382-2574