WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently processed these reports:
• At 1:10 p.m. on September 25, a Green Township female reported a 27-year-old male had hit her. The report indicates the victim had apparent minor injuries. No further details were listed.
• At 9 p.m. on September 25, deputies received a report of a domestic situation at a campground on State Route 350 West in Clarksville. The report lists a 47-year-old Hillsboro male as the suspect with a Clarksville female as the victim. No further details were listed.
• At 2:55 p.m. on September 19, deputies received a report of multiple locker bins in Chester Township being broken into. According to the report, $335 worth of items were stolen including a Cincinnati Reds-themed cornhole set, NASCAR toy cars, and four outdoor folding chairs.
• At 5:22 p.m. on September 20, a Midland female reported items were allegedly stolen by her ex-husband — a Hillsboro male. The report indicates $10,000 in $100 bills along with four vehicle rims were stolen.
• At 4:32 p.m. on September 19, deputies were dispatched to the 2900 block of Clark Road in New Vienna/Green Township on reported trespassing on vacant property. The report indicates five radiators were taken along with over six batteries from vehicles. A New Vienna male was listed as a victim. No further details were listed.
• At 7:40 p.m. on September 23, a 63-year-old female from Washington Township reported over $3,000 was stolen from her bank account.
• At 4:19 p.m. on September 25, a 68-year-old Clarksville male reported a motorcycle was stolen. The report lists a TBR7 motorcycle was stolen along with black Ray-Ban prescribed sunglasses and a blue motorcycle helmet. The incident took place at the victim’s Pansy Road residence. A relative is indicated as a suspect.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574